from CharityDeductions.com where your donations are worth more than you think!
Track your charitable donations by entering your own item values, money, and mileage donations. You can then email a neat report detailing all your donations.
****This basic account allows you to try our eBay database of values up to a total of $500. To continue using the eBay database of values beyond the limit, you can upgrade to a Premium membership with an in-app purchase.****
Find accurate values for used items donated to charity and boost your charitable tax deduction. Most of our customers save $200 or more in taxes by itemizing their donations and using our eBay database of values. Protect yourself with the documentation that the IRS wants to see!
Highlights include …
• Track item, cash, and mileage donations to charities
• eBay® database of 100,000+ values for new and used items (successful auctions)
- Find the items you donated, not just a small list of clothes and household goods
- Create your own custom item values if you want
• Choose from 5 condition levels and values to maximize your charitable deduction
• Tax savings calculator with running total as you add entries
• Automatically sync with your CharityDeductions.com account
• Store photos of your donations for tax and audit documentation
• PDF reports to send to your tax professional or print for your files
- Too much of a hassle to research the value of each item? We’ve done all the work for you! This is like having Blue Book values for used stuff!
- Nervous about guessing at the values? Most guesses are way too low leaving money on the table. Claim the correct value with confidence.
- Nervous about getting audited? We are as well, but know that IRS auditors have reviewed…and accepted…our valuation method in real audits!
* CharityDeductions.com™ began in 2003 as the first web-based valuation software for charitable donations.
* Licensed eBay® Market Data provider of completed successful auction values
* Featured in ABC's Good Morning America, the WSJ Sunday, and the Pacific Coast Business Times
Adding the 2014 and 2015 in-app purchases
Ratings and Reviews
This version is faster and saves me money. A good selection of items and fair market values that made itemizing my donations easier.
It worked at first.. Now it doesn't load (iPhone 6plus) Please fix! Thanks!
Needs serious improvements
Just loaded this app and already see major problems:
- The "welcome" email included my password in clear text. I complained about this to the support group, let's see if they do anything about it.
- The login screen remembers my name and password, and there doesn't appear to be a way to disable this. I prefer to enter my login info each time, rather than have it stored on my phone.
- Have to select a tax year each time I launch the app. Would be better if the app remembered my last selection.
- Cannot attach multiple photos to a donation. Since all items of the same type get grouped together, even if they're of different quality, a one-photo limit is quite a hindrance. I have a huge amount of stuff to list and it's not practical (and sometimes not possible) to include all similar items in one photo.
It would be nice to have options for how to display the donation list. I can only see two or three donation items on the screen, so it will be laborious to scroll through and find one if I want to add more items to it.
On the good side, the app hasn't crashed on me (as reported by other reviewers).
- CharityDeductions.com, LLC
- 14.5 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011-2012 CharityDeductions.com™, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- 2015 $24.99
- 2014 $24.99
- 2014 - Discounted $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.