Done helps you create healthy routines by helping you set goals, tracking your progress, and then motivating you with streaks/chains. Unlike so many other habit apps, Done lets you set a goal and track it MULTIPLE times a day, not just one time per day.
Done can help you both BUILD and QUIT habits/activities.
After setting tangible daily, weekly or monthly goals, Done will help you track your habits and activities and tell you when you've met your goal. Done also keeps track of Streaks or Chains when you've met your goals in consecutive periods.
The FREE version of Done allows you to create 3 habits/goals. For more than 3, you'll need to make the one-time upgrade to the Premium Version.
• Allows you to set and track goals on a daily, weekly or monthly basis
• Let's you set a goal for MULTIPLE times a day, not just once like most habit apps
• Totally customizable habit display (the color bar) - you choose what will motivate you
• Enables tracking for both building habits AND quitting habits
• Fun color options let you customize your list
• Daily journal lets you keep notes about your habit
• Easy to edit activities in the past
• Group habits into custom categories for easy organization
• Multiple reminders for each habit (Premium Version Only)
• Exportable CSV data (Premium Version Only)
• Passcode protection (Premium Version Only)
• Dropbox backup (Premium Version Only)
• Now with Apple Watch support
• New ‘Remove All Icon Badges' button in SETTINGS lets you delete all habit badge reminders at once
• New general reminder lets you set notifications to remind you to log activity, etc.
Thanks again to all our users for the feedback and suggestions. We are listening! And a huge thanks to all for the ratings and reviews for our latest update.
Ratings and Reviews
This App is 100% Worth The Long Review
I’ve tried several different habit tracker apps to monitor and increase/decrease the frequency of several activities in my life, but none of them come close to Done. A lot of these apps can have too many features, which I find gets in the way of successfully altering a habit. Done is simple, attractive and easy to use, while still providing a more than detailed breakdown of your habit statistics. When I found that I wanted to track a few smaller aspects of a certain habit, I discovered the journal feature. The journal feature was one of my favorite parts because it allowed me to write down the information and details about a specific day. For instance, if I’m trying to reduce how often I go on Instagram, when updating my progress I can make a note of maybe how long I spent on insta each time that I opened it. This feature allowed me to add a more personal touch to my goals, which definitely made them easier to keep up with, and just a little more rewarding when I achieved them. On top of all that, the app is absolutely gorgeous. You can assign a color to each goal, all of which are vibrant and pleasing. The app has a sleek, minimal interface that’s attractive but not distracting or confusing. I would 100% recommend the Done app for any goals or habit tracking needs you have. I’ll definitely be buying the unlimited version very soon!
I LOVE This App- From a Mom.
I use this a little differently than most probably do. I have lots of little kids and am frequently an overstimulated and overwhelmed mom. I realized that the only time I was intentionally touching my kids was when I hugged them at night, that I was nagging them all the time, and not spending individual time with them. I’ve read that for kids to emotionally thrive they have to be touched a certain amount of times per day. I set a goal for each of them to touch them, compliment them, and spend time with them every day. This has been so nice to see which kids need the attention because I can see who has been missed. It helps me to focus and remember through the day. And the amazing thing is, the more I focus on them, the happier and less overwhelmed I am. Funny how that works. 😉The only thing missing is a widget!
Don’t underestimate how helpful this simple app is!
I downloaded this app because I hd previously tried to keep a hard copy goal journal and I found I just wasn’t making time to make goals, let alone track them. This app lets you track goals and habits and see how consistent you are (or aren’t!). I have had the app only two weeks and I learned so much about myself. I look forward to adding on to my totals at the end of each day to see the color fill in on each goal. It makes you aware of just how conscious you have to be to set and pursue a goal. I loved it and already upgraded to track more habits. Great app and highly recommended!
- treebetty LLC
- 87.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 treebetty LLC
- In-App Purchases
- One-Time Premium Upgrade $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.