There when it matters most!
Donegal Insurance Group mobile application for policyholders and agents.
* Pay your bill and review your billing information
* Access your policy information and documents including ID cards for viewing and emailing
* Submit a claim quickly and easily, including adding an audio message with the claim report
* Access to the policy and billing information you need to help your client
* Make payments directly from the app
* Submit claims, including adding an audio message with the claim report
* View and email ID cards, certificates of insurance
* View agency reports, brochures, and incentives
This update includes an enhancement to use Touch ID for login, the ability to retrieve username as well as password, and other minor enhancements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Used to work but no more
I have to echo the sentiment of other users, the App is useless. I can no longer log in. This is very aggravating especially because it made paying annual premiums so convenient. Neither login nor resetting the password work. When I attempt to create another user account with my current login name, it tells me that the login name is already in use. So I know I got that right. Deleting and re-installing the App doesn’t make a difference. I guess the only way to pay premiums is to go to their website from now on or send a check by snail mail (how outdated a practice that is). Or switch to another insurance ... hmmm, there’s a thought ...
Ever since 3 updates ago I haven’t been able to log into my app. Always getting invalid login even though my info is saved to auto log in. Very aggravating.
Was fine, now doesn’t work
App worked great until last update. Now am unable to access any account information including insurance cards.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.