DonorUP is the world’s first giving platform built for individual donors. DonorUP empowers you to contribute the way you want, manage all of your donations in one place, and create a unique philanthropic identity based on your story and interests.
Through the DonorUP app, donors are matched with nonprofits based on shared interests and backgrounds. DonorUP is the easiest way to have the biggest impact.
What We Do:
• DonorUP matches you with nonprofit organizations based on basic information about yourself, your free-time activities, and your philanthropic interests. Matching on philanthropic interests alone is easy, but we also want to form personalized connections between what you do in your free time to the missions of various organizations.
• It’s all about people. We believe that everyone has the power to be a philanthropist. By highlighting connections between you and founders or key members of an organization, we hope to nurture lasting relationships and growing impact.
• It’s a match! We have a *proprietary matching algorithm* that uses the information you provide DonorUP to best match you with the missions of nonprofit organizations in our community. We show you your unique match percentage for each nonprofit!
• What’s your Philanthropic Identity? It’s up to you to choose which organizations from your match list you want to add to your unique philanthropic profile.
• Keep it simple. Gone are the days of one-off donations, scattered receipts, email campaigns, and good ‘ol fashioned checkbooks. You can manage your donations by dollar amount, percentage of monthly budget, or frequency of contribution.
• Discover and grow. You’re always allowed to change your mind! Edit your DonorUP profile whenever you want to add, adjust, or reevaluate your philanthropic identity...that’s where the fun really begins. And it’s all in the palm of your hand!
• A growing community. Have an organization you love that isn’t on DonorUP yet? You’re easily able to request the addition of any 501(c)3 nonprofit organization.
Recently featured in NY Nonprofit Media and ROI-NJ.
You can now receive direct messages from nonprofits thanking you for your donations! Just check out our Notifications view.
We also added many new nonprofits to give to! Happy holidays from Team DonorUP :)
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent Platform for Donors!
Great user experience that makes it easy for donors to manage all of their philanthropic activities in one place! The ability to identify new charities that align with my objectives as a donor is a unique feature that has made this app fun to use. I can also imagine that charities will appreciate the way this can expand their donor bases as I’ve personally uncovered a number of new organizations that I would like to start giving to. As someone that likes to keep my finances organized, there is a lot of utility in funneling all of my charitable giving efforts through this app so I can see a consolidated view. In addition to all of these useful capabilities, the interface is sleek and easy to use. All in all, a great new app addressing a real market need!
Donate $20 per month to charity
Small amount of donation can make meaningful impact to the world and make you warm and fussy inside. That’s why I decided to donate just $20 per month to charities / nonprofit organizations. In DonorUP, I can set any amount of monthly payment to charities. I can also decide how I want to allocation my budget to each individual nonprofit. I can give $10 to Education through Music and another $10 to Care for the Homeless. This is exactly what I was looking for. Please make a world a better place by downloading this app and donate ☀️
I’m so happy DonorUP exists. As a young person interested in giving back it allows me to give small but meaningful amounts to the causes I care most about. The app is very sleek and user friendly, and it streamlines the entire process. I also like how it helps me identify non-profits that align with my values and interests. Can’t wait to tell my friends about it!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.