Blur: Simply Better Passwords, Payments, & Privacy
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Blur is the best password manager and digital wallet because it protects your complete identity. Like any password manager, Blur securely remembers your passwords, automatically fills them in and generates new strong passwords. But Blur also generates unique private email addresses, phone #’s, and one-time use credit cards to keep you secure wherever you go.
Better than a password manager: Blur secures ALL the personal
information you put online - making it fast and easy to login and
checkout from your browser, phone or tablet. Now with Touch ID!
PC Magazine - Editor's Choice - "There's nothing else quite like it. If you're concerned about online privacy, give Blur a try."
( * * * * * ) 5 Stars - CNET
#2 on CNET’s best password managers + digital wallets
#13 Top 50 Tech products - PC World
#18 in Business Insider's 2015 Top 25 companies revolutionizing retail
BLUR IS THE CLEAR CHOICE FOR:
Stop forgetting passwords and generate tough-to-crack new ones:
- Creates strong encrypted passwords in one click - even for sites you
already have logins for
- Saves, encrypts and organizes your passwords. Logs you in fast.
- Works seamlessly across your iPhone, iPad and browser
- Access your data from home, work or on the road (but please, not
- Use Touch ID and other iPhone 6 features to login even faster
A site you’ve shopped gets hacked and your logins and passwords are
stolen in the data breach? No problem: your credit card info won’t
even be there:
- Shop online without ever giving out your credit card to merchants (yup!)
- Masked Cards let you pay using new disposable credit cards (like
Paypal, but better)
- Auto-fill your real encrypted credit card, billing, and address info
for fast checkouts, when you choose
- Charges show up as Abine, Inc. on your statement to protect your
privacy (that’s what we do)
Even with your passwords and payments secured, you’re still being
tracked by hundreds of companies collecting as much data as they can
about you - use the Blur extension to:
- Block hundreds of companies from secretly collecting data about what
you do online
- Block tracking that doesn’t rely on cookies (more effective than
- Stop Facebook and others from tracking you even when not logged in
- Updated service and protection incorporating feedback from over 10
million daily users (block new and emerging threats)
A best-in-class password only you know protects your account
information from anyone, even us.
- Passwords and key data are secured with AES-256 encryption
- Separate keys are used for authentication/authorization and data encryption
- Encryption keys are stored using host-proof hosting
- Encrypted data is stored using optional personal storage accounts
FREE and PREMIUM
Most features are free and unlimited, but you get more with a premium
- Free: password management, masked emails, and private browsing with
- Premium: masked credit cards, a new private masked phone numbers, backup
and sync, and expedited premium support
- Premium plans cost between $2 to $5 per month based on length of
subscription (3 cents per day for all this? Yup.)
Abine is the world leader in consumer data security. Our technology is
built to defend your privacy in new and better ways others do not. We
have operated for over five years with a single mission and business
model: to protect your privacy. It’s all we do.
- Our services are used by millions daily
- Our team is made up of data security experts (check us out)
- We encourage you to check out our amazing reviews
- We welcome and regularly share our source code with security and
- We’re transparent about what data we need store where and how it can
could possibly make it
Let us know what you think - we're always listening at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's New in Version 7.6
Thanks for using Blur! This update has stability and performance improvements - recommended for all users.
Great service, nice app, some accessibility problems
I really love the service, especially the masked emails.
There are some voiceover accessibility problems on the iPhone however, such as the masked browser, and masked credit cards, which currently cannot be used if you are blind.
When I have had occasion to talk to their support staff, they are competent and quite excellent, which is so rare that I would recommend this company's services for that aspect alone, even if the rest was questionable. However, the rest is pretty good, and I have some hope that it will get even better.
Closer to perfect
It still forgets your user name and password occasionally which really slows you down. But on my home Mac Pro it works flawlessly. It does try to sell you up while you're using the app which I find highly annoying but I do like so much of the functionality and anonymity it supplies that it's worth it.
Awesome access to accounts
This is the only way that I can get into all my accounts on the road. Crazy useful
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Aug 24, 2017
- Version: 7.6
- Size: 35.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Abine, Inc.
- © 2016 Abine, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Blur Premium 1 Year Discount$19.99
- Blur Premium 1 Year$39.99
- Blur Premium 3 Year$79.99
- DoNotTrackMe Premium$4.99
- DNT Premium 1 Year Discount$19.99
- DNT Premium 1 Year$39.99
- DoNotTrackMe Premium$44.99
- Blur Premium 2 Year$59.99
- DNT Premium 3 Years$79.99
- DNT Premium Lifetime$119.99