Blur is the best password manager and digital wallet because it protects your complete identity. Like any password manager, Blur securely remembers your passwords, automatically fills them in and generates new strong passwords. But Blur also generates unique private email addresses, phone #’s, and one-time use credit cards to keep you secure wherever you go.
Better than a password manager: Blur secures ALL the personal
information you put online - making it fast and easy to login and
checkout from your browser, phone or tablet. Now with Touch ID!
PC Magazine - Editor's Choice - "There's nothing else quite like it. If you're concerned about online privacy, give Blur a try."
( * * * * * ) 5 Stars - CNET
#2 on CNET’s best password managers + digital wallets
#13 Top 50 Tech products - PC World
#18 in Business Insider's 2015 Top 25 companies revolutionizing retail
BLUR IS THE CLEAR CHOICE FOR:
Stop forgetting passwords and generate tough-to-crack new ones:
- Creates strong encrypted passwords in one click - even for sites you
already have logins for
- Saves, encrypts and organizes your passwords. Logs you in fast.
- Works seamlessly across your iPhone, iPad and browser
- Access your data from home, work or on the road (but please, not
- Use Touch ID and other iPhone 6 features to login even faster
A site you’ve shopped gets hacked and your logins and passwords are
stolen in the data breach? No problem: your credit card info won’t
even be there:
- Shop online without ever giving out your credit card to merchants (yup!)
- Masked Cards let you pay using new disposable credit cards (like
Paypal, but better)
- Auto-fill your real encrypted credit card, billing, and address info
for fast checkouts, when you choose
- Charges show up as Abine, Inc. on your statement to protect your
privacy (that’s what we do)
Even with your passwords and payments secured, you’re still being
tracked by hundreds of companies collecting as much data as they can
about you - use the Blur extension to:
- Block hundreds of companies from secretly collecting data about what
you do online
- Block tracking that doesn’t rely on cookies (more effective than
- Stop Facebook and others from tracking you even when not logged in
- Updated service and protection incorporating feedback from over 10
million daily users (block new and emerging threats)
A best-in-class password only you know protects your account
information from anyone, even us.
- Passwords and key data are secured with AES-256 encryption
- Separate keys are used for authentication/authorization and data encryption
- Encryption keys are stored using host-proof hosting
- Encrypted data is stored using optional personal storage accounts
FREE and PREMIUM
Most features are free and unlimited, but you get more with a premium
- Free: password management, masked emails, and private browsing with
- Premium: masked credit cards, a new private masked phone numbers, backup
and sync, and expedited premium support
- Premium plans cost between $2 to $5 per month based on length of
subscription (3 cents per day for all this? Yup.)
Abine is the world leader in consumer data security. Our technology is
built to defend your privacy in new and better ways others do not. We
have operated for over five years with a single mission and business
model: to protect your privacy. It’s all we do.
- Our services are used by millions daily
- Our team is made up of data security experts (check us out)
- We encourage you to check out our amazing reviews
- We welcome and regularly share our source code with security and
- We’re transparent about what data we need store where and how it can
could possibly make it
Let us know what you think - we're always listening at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for using Blur! In this update:
* Fixed a login issue
* Allowed the editing of passwords after creation
* Adjusted country codes to sync properly
* Several other fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
With the risk of identity theft and credit card scams on the rise, Blur steps in to set those worries at ease. With a user friendly interface, it allows you to set up a string of e-mails and passwords to your frequented sites with private information that would make it impossible for anyone to hack into. Not only that, but it also provides you with the ability to mask your credit cards all under a single number. Just simply set a spending amount and Blur sets it up like a pre-paid card! That’s a feature that definitely makes me as a user feel a lot more comfortable providing sensitive information. With the surplus of features in the free subscription, the premium comes with even more. The ability to mask your phone number was one that stuck out the most. If you’re not comfortable giving out your real phone number, Blur will generate one for you to assist you in avoiding pesky telemarketers and also allow you to make private phone calls. All in all, Blur is an app that was designed for convenience and made to put the daily consumer’s mind at ease when it comes to the online marketplace and I would highly recommended it for everyone.
Great app, poor design
If you’re someone who constantly forgets their password and values their security, then Blur is for you. This app can be used by practically everyone and anyone. You don’t need to be tech-savvy to know how to use this application. It’s very simple to use and has supreme features that you can use in your everyday life. For example the masked cards, you can use it if you do not want your personal information - such as a credit card - out there. For the master password you can use your fingerprint so no worrying about anyone looking over your shoulder and memorizing your password. Instead you can just tap your home button and you are in. This app could improve on the basic design but its still simple. They should keep the app easy to use but the design should look a little more professional. Despite the poor design, it is still a good app.
I have been searching for an app where I can store all my passwords, because I've grown to have millions of different passwords for many different things related to my work and personal life and they always change. Coming across Blur, I noticed that the layout is very smooth and easy to navigate unlike other password storing apps that I've seen. Also, the app gives me a great sense of security as well that I can store my passwords and even my credit card info knowing that it will be protected. Even the masking feature is something that is nice, although I don't know too much about masking yet, I now want to learn more about it to use this feature of the app. Great app development. Definitely plan on purchasing the full membership once I get used to the app a little more
- Abine, Inc.
- 43.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2016 Abine, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Blur Premium 1 Year Discount $19.99
- Blur Premium 1 Year $39.99
- Blur Premium 3 Year $79.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.