Donut County is a story-based physics puzzle game where you play as an ever-growing hole in the ground. Meet cute characters, steal their trash, and throw them in a hole.
WHERE TRASH IS TREASURE
Raccoons have taken over Donut County with remote-controlled trash-stealing holes. You play as BK, a hole-driving raccoon who swallows up his friends and their homes to earn idiotic prizes.
When BK falls into one of his own holes, he’s confronted by his best friend Mira and the residents of Donut County, who are all stuck 999 feet underground… and they demand answers!
THE HOLE KEEPS GROWING
• EXPLORE every character’s home, each with their own unique environment.
• MOVE the hole to swallow up their stuff, growing bigger each time.
• COMBINE objects inside for crazy effects: cook soup, breed bunnies, launch fireworks, and more.
• CATAPULT things back out of the hole. You can use it to solve puzzles...or just destroy stuff.
• DEVOUR everything. The hole won’t stop until the whole county is all gone.
Donut County was created by Ben Esposito, designer on What Remains of Edith Finch and The Unfinished Swan. It is the result of six years of solo development, dozens of donuts (for research), and one fateful encounter with a raccoon.
Thank you for playing Donut County.
This version includes additional language support, performance improvements, and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
It’s the best
and i love it :)
Lags Like a Slide Show
What is the deal here? It feels like it’s running uncompiled interpreted code. This game is saved only by the premise and the open uncompetitive Hole.io-type gameplay. The puzzles are fun but it takes a huge amount of time to get through a scene because of the slowness and lag. Trim it up here please!
- Annapurna Games, LLC
- 174.2 MB
- OS X 10.9.0 or later, 64-bit processor
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Labyrinth Mint, LLC. Developed by Ben Esposito. Published by Annapurna Interactive. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.