Deleting social networking, news or chat apps does not have to be the solution for you to keep you focused on your work. When you need to get a task done, open the Donut Dog App, select how long you want to focus and start being productive. The donut machine generates donuts as long as you keep on focusing. If you change or close the app the machine will stop and the session will end.
What is so special about this time tracking app?
In a nutshell: Donut Dog is heavily gamified, motivating and competitive. You could even call it a life hack because it helps you to develop health habits. Donut Dog is a great tool to fight your phone addiction and to improve your attention span so you can become more productive.
• The design is super cute and packed with a ton of details so you won't get bored!
• Donut Dog motivates you to focus again the day after you were productive so you can develop a regular work schedule.
• Detailed statistics keep you informed how you performed the last week and months. You can even tag your sessions to see what you did!
• Donut Dog is a productivity tool that feels like a game! There are plenty of achievements like quests and special donuts you can earn. You can even customize the app, unlock new Donuts or upgrade the donut machine. Level up and compete with friends!
• working in your office and you need to focus
• studying for school / university at home or in your library / dorm room
• meditating to give your head some space
• paying attention to a class or meeting
• going to bed to develop healthy habits of sleep
"This productivity/game App is something truly unique. This App helps you to keep the focus on the important stuff in your life and battles your phone addiction!" - Some wise dude which is totally not affiliated with the App developer
"Need to learn and don't want to end up using a social network app? Try this game!" - David
"My girlfriend loves Donut Dog! She uses it every day!" - The App developer
"I like donuts!" - A friend
CONNECT WITH US
Questions or feedback? Or do you just want to talk?
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/DonutDogApp
• eMail: firstname.lastname@example.org
App-Preview Video music composed by Orishlez from HookSounds.com
This update contains various fixes fighting app crashes and the following improvements:
+ Play music while using Donut Dog
+ Improved session end popup
Thank you Hans Kristian for your feedback!
Ratings and Reviews
This app has helped me put my phone down and leave it, but I am extremely confused! I've collected donuts for around 8 or 9 hours total now, and I see which ones I've collected before I press "stop" (to end the timer or once I've reached my goal), yet I have not advanced in any of the donut collection goals! I tried pressing the donuts before stop this time around to see if I'm supposed to physically collect them, but that didn't do anything. I've collected over 50 donuts (according to the game stats). Is this a glitch? Am I doing something wrong? I'd love to advance with the goals, so any input is welcome!
Update: I'm just dumb and didn't know what to look for!
It’s ok as of now. It’ll be great when updated.
Love the app. It’s a great concept, but it’s the first release right now. There have been no updates. This means it’s buggy, and slow. Sometimes you click something several times, and it just does nothing. It always takes way too long to load at the start (between 30 seconds to 1 minute). Usually it takes 5 seconds for a button to register. I’ve noticed that it will sometimes randomly reset the timer for focusing, and not register my hard work... These things can be fixed, and if they were, I’d rate it 5 stars. Hopefully we’ll get an update that solves some of these problems soon!
I really like the concept...
...but I feel like I’m doing something wrong? I focused for over two hours today (trying to not browse my phone during my classes), and I earned zero donuts, somehow? There are more instances than not that I don’t end up earning any donuts despite spending a good chunk of time without touching my phone or closing the app.
We feel you! That is definitely not normal, we are sorry! Could you send us detailed feedback to our email? (open the settings view, scroll down and press on one of the contact buttons). We will work with you to fix that <3
- Fancy Ventures UG (haftungsbeschraenkt)
- 34.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Fancy Ventures UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.