By Sokay LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Play the newest game from Sokay.net
The Donut Shoppe is ablaze, Donuts are raining from the sky and citizens occupy the streets. Police Officer Brown must create order by eating as many donuts as he can until the fire department comes.
* Game by Bryson Whiteman -- http://www.sonofbryce.com
* Character Design by Ricky Enriquez
* Music & Sound Design by Cryptic Circuitry -- http://www.soundcloud.com/cryptic-circuitry
* Animation by David Rodriguez -- http://www.drodder.com
* DONUT GET! Box Art Illustration by Matthew Harris -- http://mharrisart.weebly.com/
*** GREE Leaderboard and Achievements ***
* Playing as a cop, you must occupy the streets and collect as many doughnuts as you can for the highest score!
* Beautiful 2D artwork and animation in a 3D world.
* Avoid falling burning debris.
* Use touch and/or accelerometer controls.
* Playable on iPhone and iPad.
* Indie game made in Los Angeles, California.
* Created with Unity.
* Play the original Flash game for the full story at - http://www.sokay.net/play/donut-get
Sokay on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/sokaynet
More info at http://www.donutget.com
Play more Sokay Games at http://www.sokay.net
A fun simple game
A great simple game to pass the time. I love how the game includes touch control! I don't mind tilt controls but sometimes touch is more enjoyable.
Fun and addicting.
It's one of those games with a simple premise that becomes disturbingly addictive.
This game is better than Angry Birds.
- Category: Games
- Released: Oct 29, 2012
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 22.5 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: Sokay LLC
- © 2012 Sokay LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPad, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), and iPod touch (5th generation). This app is optimized for iPhone 5.