Donut Trumpet Business Tycoon
By Reality Games (London) Limited
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Donut Trumpet Tycoon turns the whole world into a property board game, letting you purchase and sell real world venues for virtual money. Trade in real time and earn rent when other people check in at your properties. Are you good enough to become a New York City billionaire real estate tycoon?
100% UNOFFICIAL, NOT ENDORSED BY DONALD TRUMP.
Donut Trumpet Tycoon gives you the power to purchase, sell and trade digital property based on actual locations around the world! Strategy is key as you must decide which properties will bring in the most money.
Purchase Times Square in New York. Trade it for Eiffel Tower in Paris. Sell that and purchase yourself an investment bank in London. Or you can purchase local venues near your home, school, or office by the use of the GPS in your smart device. Whatever real world locations you acquire, you’ll have to play your top real estate game and become the best property landlord in the world!
Accelerate your empire building by purchasing upgrades for your properties! Invest in WiFi, karaoke evenings, and VIP areas to make locations more valuable and boost your rental income. But be careful: to avoid going broke, you must manage your portfolio well to ensure you have enough money to pay your daily property charges. Bank your cash and you’ll soon be like that famous New York real estate tycoon!
Business games like this don’t come around often. Don’t miss your chance!
DONUT TRUMPET TYCOON FEATURES:
PURCHASE, SELL, AND TRADE REAL FAMOUS PROPERTIES
• Purchase nearby properties and profit whenever someone checks in with their social media account
• Sell your buildings to earn more money
• Trade for anything, from the Eiffel Tower in Paris to the Sydney Opera House
REAL WORLD CITIES
• New York City – Purchase the Statue of Liberty, the Empire State Building or the Carnegie Deli
• Paris – Collect the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre or the Luxembourg Gardens
• San Francisco – From the Golden Gate Bridge to Alcatraz Island
• Amsterdam – Trade for your favorite museums or shops
• Los Angeles – Purchase up the Hollywood Sign or invest in a movie studio
• Dubai – The life of luxury awaits with exquisite hotels and attractions
• Sydney – Claim the opera house and everything else down under
• Be a virtual landlord of real buildings from any city in Donut Trumpet Tycoon!
• Online competition is thriving for the biggest estates! Challenge friends and receive coins for each referral
• Battle online with players worldwide and compete with them for their properties
• Build an empire by bankrupting rivals and managing money intelligently
CASH BONUSES & GPS CHECK-INS
• Money ain’t free – Unless you’re Donut! Start with $50,000 in virtual cash to seed your real estate empire
• GPS coordinates and detailed maps let you earn rent money each time someone uses Foursquare or Facebook
• Donut Trumpet lets you own your city
Donut Trumpet Tycoon – Purchase, trade and own everything around you! Become the billionaire real estate and business tycoon you’ve always wanted to be!
Download Donut Trumpet Tycoon and start raking in the money!
/*****GETTING STARTED *****/
To provide the best user experience and enable real-time rent collection, all users need a Facebook or Foursquare account. You can sign up for one within the app, and it is completely free! So sign up, and you're off to become the next member of the Trumpet economy!
Trumpeter, are you having problems? Visit http://www.donuttrumpet.com or contact us in-game by going to the About Trumpet page, visiting our forum at forum.donuttrumpet.com, or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
DISCLAIMER: Reference to any celebrity, artist, musician, person, product, name, trademark, service mark, or company name is for descriptive purposes only and does not constitute or imply sponsorship, endorsement, or recommendation unless explicitly stated herein.
What's New in Version 1.0.6
Minor bug fixes,
A lot of short comings
This game could have the potential to be a 1 of the best games out there but lacks details. Most games give you endless tutorials to the point they are annoying. This game give you nothing I mean nothing. First off when you buy property there is no rhyme or reason to investing. They just give you a name, how much X % cost and then done. I have noticed that the daily rent is not accurate either. It will tell you this brings in 10k per day after daily cost but it is actually much lower than what it say. 2. When you go to the market place to buy a percentage of someone else's property there is no details about the property no rent, cost per day or anything. 3 it only brings up property in your current location you can't map the next town over for a "Starbucks" or what ever. 4 and the worse one of all you can spend 200k buying 100% of something and soon as you buy it your depreciation value is to the point of bankruptcy..I can by 100% of a company with 200k value and soon as you own it that value is then like 1500 bucks?? Is this just a bait to buy coins and make money in the in game purchase?? Why can't things be a close t real time as possible? If I buy abc roofing for X amount it should stay X amount until something happens not just because.
This hames pretty dang awesome because its different and cool and new. Rather than other tycoon games where you build fictional places to get money you buy fake stocks to real places like country clubs and restaurants and even entire cities. I only kind of get how stocks work like you buy them for a certain percent of a company and that money goes to the company for stuff they need to make it better then hopefully it becomes better and stocks are worth more and if you sell them you make money but its still really dang fun. Oh ya its also and online game so its not just you buying the stocks, its other people as well so you can make them offers for certain amounts of their stocks and its really cool. You also have to “wait for the lawyers to file the paper work” which is just a timer like every game. More valuable the stocks the longer it takes for lawyers to go over it i assume, ive only bought a couple things so far. And each day the lawyers take to look over the paper work it charges $810 so i thought that was also cool.
I'm taking a financial accounting course(requirement for my degree) and the professor has a semester long project that usually involves the game Stock Wars, but that game was having serious technical difficulties, so we went to try another game that the professor found, and we didn't even attempt to use it because a classmate set out and found LANDLORD 2. The professor actually loved the idea behind the game, so we started using it... I myself downloaded donut trumpet tycoon at the EXACT SAME TIME as LANDLORD 2. And for a while they both worked well, but as the days went on, classmates, myself included, began to have technical difficulties with LANDLORD 2, all the while Donut Trumpet continued to work flawlessly without a problem since I first started it, and now my entire project team will be using Donut trumpet... yes I get that they're the same game different name, but so far Donut Trumpet works the best, and I would definitely recommend it to the next group of students to take his class.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 22, 2017
- Version: 1.0.6
- Size: 62.8 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Reality Games (London) Limited
- © 2016 Reality Games
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Coin Bundle 2$4.99
- Coin Bundle 3$10.99
- Coin Bundle 4$20.99
- Coin Bundle 6$99.99
- Coin Bundle 5$49.99
- Double Offer Coin Bundle 2$4.99
- Remove Ads$4.99
- Double Offer Coin Bundle 3$10.99
- Double Offer Coin Bundle 4$20.99
- Double Offer Coin Bundle 6$99.99