Become a more productive you, one card at a time.
It’s easy to procrastinate your to-do list without a clear first step. Tasks with large goals can feel impossible to finish.
Doo helps you procrastinate less. Your reminders become cards that are easy to start and easy to finish. The streamlined edit screen encourages you to create tasks that can fit on a digital index card. Each card shows up in a stack — instead of a list — so you can focus on one thing at a time.
BUILD BETTER HABITS
Pick a few tasks each day and snooze the rest. Doo helps you create more consistent, sustainable habits. Reduce your anxiety and become a more productive you, one card at a time.
AWARDS AND NOMINATIONS
* Best of the Mac App Store 2016
* App Store Best of February
* App Store Best New Apps
* App Store App of the Day
* Two-time Webby Award nominee
“I absolutely love this app... *incredibly* satisfying...” – Buzzfeed
“There’s just enough guilt involved in hitting snooze that I often just complete the task. That’s the point." – WIRED
“Doo is a beautiful way to get things done without stressing yourself out.” – The Next Web
“The ideal iOS reminders replacement.” – Francesco D.
“Doo 2 is a delight!” – Andrew H.
“Doo is beautiful, simple, clever.” – Matt S.
• Improve your focus with a unique, card-based interface
• Create open-ended, date-based, or location-based reminders
• Stay engaged with a delightful user experience
• Collaborate on tasks with other Doo users (requires iCloud)
• Create checklists that stay out of your way until you need them
• Get repeating alerts if you ignore any notifications
• Schedule tasks with custom intervals and early alerts
• Toggle notifications on a per-reminder basis
• Sync with iCloud across iOS and Mac devices
• Set your preferred morning and evening hours for smarter scheduling and snooze
• Create to-dos from within other apps using the share extension
• Sort your cards from the list view to speed through your day
• Customize your default snooze duration
• Enjoy Doo with full accessibility support, including VoiceOver and keyboard shortcuts
• Create reminders faster with smart date presets, including tonight, tomorrow, and this weekend.
• View upcoming reminders from the Notification Center widget
• Complete or snooze reminders from iOS notifications
• Customize the interface to one of five different font sizes
• Drag and drop text, markdown checklists, Apple Maps locations, and URLs onto the add button to quickly create tasks
Get Doo and get things done!
• Fixes a possible issue with deleted reminders re-appearing
• Fixes a possible issue with app unresponsiveness
• Fixes a possible crash when scheduling notifications
Ratings and Reviews
I bought this because of the snooze feature, and it’s not at all what I expected. “Customize your snooze duration”: Three predefined options is not customization. I want to setup my own times. It also doesn’t make sense that I can only snooze it for the set time. On Windows Phone calendar, the notification came on the screen, and I was given the option to snooze that reminder for one of several time options. Maybe I’m almost done with something and I just need five more minutes. Maybe I got caught up with something else and I need another hour. I also take issue with being required to enable notifications in order to start using the app. What if I just wanted to use this as a task organizer? Also, why do I need to enable my current location in order to set a location for a task? Why do you need to know where I am? Why do I need to give an address? Why can’t I just say “mom’s house”? I know where that is. Using the native date picker for setting a date isn’t great either, as it makes it complicated to set tasks for following years, later in the year, or if I need to visually see
Good design overall, though. I like the cards, and at least the snooze works. Without that snooze feature though, this just doesn’t do enough for me to differentiate it from any of the other task manager apps I’ve tried.
Please fix it!
I love Doo and I’ve been using it for several months. It is a great app and I absolutely love it. But there are some problems waiting to be fixed: 1. The list won’t refresh itself after I choose “complete”... every time I choose “complete”, the item is still there and it won’t go to the completed list... I have to refresh the page manually.... 2. I don’t think the list can sync to my Apple Watch very smoothly.... it won’t sync itself and I have to open the app on my watch to get it sync.... 3. I use Doo on my iPad, iPhone, Apple Watch, and Mac.... I like the fact that I can access Doo on all those devices using iCloud, but there is always a delay.... For example, if I choose “complete” for an item on my iPhone, my iPad and Mac will still remind me that I have not completed......
I hope you can make Doo better! Thank you for making this wonderful app. I’m looking forward to see the update!
Hi this.is.zhang – thanks for the bug reports! A new update is going out that should help fix the notification issues. It looks like the app was crashing before it had a chance to clear out old alerts. I hope the next update makes notifications more reliable for you! Best, Michael
Best to do app for getting things done, could use one more feature
This is without a doubt the best gtd app for me, despite its lack of traditional to do list features like tags or contexts or project organization.
This app forces you to think about WHEN you will get something done, and presents you with one item to work through at a time. For whatever reason this motivates my lizard brain to actually do it, and put off less important work for later.
The only thing I don't like about it is the way it handles repeating location tasks. Why would I want to do something immediately at a certain place? It feels somewhat useless to me. I wish one could combine the where and when features of the app without relying on snoozing.
I also really wish there were a way to better organize your tasks: I like to think about the next actions I need to do for particular projects at once, and being able to group them by project, even if when only viewing them as a list, would make me feel more secure about my progress on projects. That's really the major problem with this app: it gets me to do things, which is the most important thing period, but it doesn't provide the security that I'm not missing something I need to do like more traditional to do list/gtd apps like Things or OmniFocus accomplishes.
- Ciarlo Software, LLC
- 17.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Ciarlo Software, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.