By adlai griffith
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The ultimate singing app for entertaining your friends and yourself! A cheeky baritone in your pocket!
• One octave of 'Dum', 'Doo', and 'Dangs' are all triggered by button push.
• Slide across the different buttons in any direction.
• Shake the device to turn on and off the 'stutter' feature.
• Up to five simultaneous 'voices'; up to five touches at once.
• Continuous play over background music from you music library.
Enjoy some tounge-in-cheek barbershop antics with your favorite songs and you too can be a Doo-Wop Singer.
as a sweet adeline and barbershop 4-part harmony junkie - I thought this would be more interactive in choice. I made a mistake not asking around about it. I know it is just 99 cents but I would have put this toward something I would have used like a tuning pipe that is about 4 bucks. If would be nice to trial or see exactly what this app does ahead of purchasing - or a better description of it. I am sure other would find it fun -- but maybe for Free. Or show me how cool it really is. Not seeing the value.
Truly entertaining: This is a fun app!!
Silly and worthless
It does nothing cool. It's about as interesting as the piano that plays barking dogs.
- Category: Music
- Released: Jan 07, 2010
- Version: 1.0.0
- Size: 1.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: adlai griffith
- © 2009, Macsolving
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.