Doodle Buddy - Paint, Draw, Scribble, Sketch - It's Addictive!
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Doodle Buddy Gold is the most fun you can have with your finger! Finger paint with your favorite colors and drop in playful stamps. Connect with a friend to draw together over the Internet.
WHAT MAKES DOODLE BUDDY SO SPECIAL?
• Funny sounds paired with stamps are a blast!
• Doodle and stamp all over your own pictures
• Scribble inside fun stencils to draw perfect shapes. Get more stencils with Doodle Bucks!
• Text Tool with resizable text and four fonts
• Post your doodles on your Facebook page
• Draw with other users on the same WiFi network
• Text chat back and forth with your drawing buddy
• Send your drawings to friends via email
• Option to buy out ads
DOODLE BUDDY PREMIUM USERS:
WHY UPGRADE TO DOODLE BUDDY GOLD?
• Saves your progress. Pick up where you left off!
• Draw perfectly straight lines with the new ruler
• Now rotate stencils and text boxes
• Perfect circles ‘n squares with new outline tools
• Better performance when drawing with friends
WHAT IF I SUCK AT DRAWING?
Anyone can draw with Doodle Buddy--from a hip Grandma to a snotty two-year-old kid. If you mess up, you can always undo your last stroke. To start over, simply shake your device.
WHO CAN I DRAW WITH?
You can connect to draw with anyone that has Doodle Buddy 1.3+ on iPhone or iPod touch.
WHAT ABOUT iPAD?
Check out Doodle Buddy for iPad for multi-touch drawing, stamping and more.
Connect with us at:
Requires iOS 3.0 or higher.
What's New in Version 1.60
- Fixed a few more bugs
- Post your work on:
What happened to all of the stamps?
I have had this app on my various devices for years. My girl love this app, and I love that it gives them the opportunity to draw and such while out and about, without the mess. My youngest is very happy with the newest sticker additions as well as some other newer features, but my oldest was saddened to find that some of the stickers she once liked, are now gone, and it also seems that the amount has lessened.
Overall, I say that, despite the annoying ads which redirect children away from the app, it is a fairly decent app for kids. My rating reflects this view.
Great entertainment for kids
I love this app - it's one of my go-to entertainments when I'm idle somewhere with my grandkids. My 3-year-old grandson loves to use the stickers to make noises (the frog may be the best thing ever!), and the older ones just like to doodle and send their creations to their parents. It's loads of fun, and it keeps them engaged in something creative instead of staring at a video.
I use it as my note pad. It's stylish and elegant, and a necessary tool now on my devices.
I however experience my scribbles being automatically deleted when I'm driving. There should be an option to disable the "shake to delete" feature. Until they give us an option, one star is subtracted from my review.