By Nicholas Williams
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Doodle Dandy is addictive like a game -- but creative, personal, and productive.
Games are fun -- but when it's all over, what do you have to show for all your time and effort? A score? Who cares?
Art is fun -- but creating something truly beautiful on a touchscreen isn't easy. UNTIL NOW.
Doodle Dandy gives you the power to create elegant, eye-catching artwork, at your fingertips -- no talent required. It's challenging and engaging like a game, but when you're done, you have an original work of art to share and enjoy.
No more lame doodles! Fun for all ages!
Doodle Dandy provides a handful of simple tools which ensure success in every doodle:
- Rotationally-symmetric input ensures balance and elegance
- Color palette designed for range and consistency
- Multiple discrete brush sizes
- Transparency tool works in real-time, anytime
- Unlimited "undo"
- Facebook: display your doodles directly on your wall and news feed
- Save creations for later viewing, to use as custom wallpaper, or for sharing with friends
Learn in seconds, master over time.
Amaze yourself as you create visual poetry in motion.
Amaze others with stunning, original gifts.
Find satisfaction and joy in the process of creation, with Doodle Dandy.
What's New in Version 1.3.4
Fix localization bug that was causing a crash for some languages.
This app is SO much fun and creative!
You can choose colors, widths, and number of dots or lines. Endless fun. You can save your great design to print or use however. One problem, sometimes when you think you are saving, you actually delete your masterpiece. All the app needs is a message "Delete?" before it does.
However, it does have a few bugs. As I am addicted to it, I would be happy to test it if the programmer is interested in improving it, to make it more stable. Contact me at websiteink at gmail with Doodle Dandy in subject if so.
More options please!
This is great fun for my fascination with tiles. It would be even better if you could use a tool that draws straight lines, and also have the option of every other lone mirror so that you can get some nice symmetrical patterns going.
Great drawing app for all ages!!
This is addicting, amazing, and super fun. Even a teensy tiny kid could do it!! I give it a five for making there be a variety of different numbers of lines to do at once, different sizes lines, and different colors.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Jun 11, 2015
- Version: 1.3.4
- Size: 12.9 MB
- Languages: English, Albanian, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Maltese, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Yiddish
- Seller: Nicholas Williams
- © 2011 Nicholas Williams
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.