By JoyBits Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The long awaited sequel from the creators of the Doodle God and Doodle Devil hit games is now available on your iPhone!
Doodle Farm brings cute animals to your iPhone that you can use to breed and create new animals on your Farm.
Do you know how to create a dog or a tiger? Which two animals put together can create a third one as a result?
Does Cat + Dog = Tiger? Or does Duck + Herring = Penguin? And can a penguin fly? You will find these answers and more as you mix and match creatures to build an entire animal kingdom, starting with just four creatures.
The beautiful animals and colorful graphics will blow your socks off and let you enjoy this fantastic world of creatures. Put your cowboy hat on, because this kind of farming isn't for the faint of heart! Now you are in the role of animal creator and you have a chance to create new animals in your own way. Every time you create a new animal you can learn more about that animal by going straight to its Wikipedia page from the game and return when you know everything about it! It’s more than just farming. It’s Doodle Farm.
* Create 135+ different animals!
* Tons of funny quotes, sayings and jokes!
* Simple one-click gameplay makes playing fun and easy!
* Extra Expert Mode for more super-fun play!
* A kid-friendly and educational gameplay!
* Learn more about every animal you create!
Over 25,000,000 players have tried to create their own worlds in Doodle God and Doodle Devil.
Now you can try building an animal world in Doodle Farm your own way!
Want more fun? Visit www.doodlegod.com
What's New in Version 2.0.0
New version for you to enjoy!
Whole lot of new features!
I've only begun but so far
• Good graphics
• Lots of categories
• Easy to play
• Reasonable in-app purchases
• Slightly different graphics from original Doodle God game
• I liked the pre-game story from the Free version better than this one. In the Free version, the farmer is an alien driving a UFO full of creatures, gets struck by a meteor, and lands on Earth, where said alien morphs into a farmer and begins to farm the animals. With the current version, you're just a lonely farmer and BAM animals appear.
• Unpredictable?? Like, snow + monkey = yeti?? Tf? I'm wondering what other random combinations exist in this game
• Good game. All around fun. 10/10 would recommend.
I don't even know what to say. A paid game with in-app purchases? Ridiculous. I was thrilled to see an update to this game - especially with more combos. But ugh! Functionality that was included with the other version now requires mana and only lasts 24 hours!
And the animal combinations are ridiculous! Lemur + lizard = cat?? In addition, the names of things are vastly different. Orca = Grampus Very odd.
Update is a Double-Edged Sword
Pros and Cons to the new update. The game was thought abandoned for a while, due to some publishing oddities. Looks like JoyBits got back the full rights, and updated Farm.
Unfortunately it looks like the new, greedier JoyBits has influnced Farm as well...
Pros: Retina graphics support (finally). More combinations than the 1.x version.
Cons: Functionality that used to be free (dotted lines and grayed-out borders for new or finished combos) are now micro-transactions. Yes, even in the pay version of the game. Yes, even if you paid for the old version where this functionality was included (like me).
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 01, 2016
- Version: 2.0.0
- Size: 52.7 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: JoyBits Co Ltd.
- © 2010-2016, JoyBits Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Also Included In
Top In-App Purchases
- Pack of 20 Extra Hints$0.99
- Pack of 100 Extra Hints$2.99
- Pack of 50 Extra Hints$1.99
- Bundle of 1000 mana$3.99
- Starter Kit$1.99
- Bundle of 3000 mana$9.99
- Infinite mana$99.99
- Bundle of 10000 mana$24.99