Doodle God Griddlers is an exciting intellectual game for those who love logic puzzles and want to feel like a god. Discover six divine elements and protect them from destruction by creating new elements to build an entire civilization!This game is also known as Japanese scanwords, Japanese crosswords, nonograms, Japanese puzzles, hanjie, and picross. But whatever we call it, you’re sure to enjoy playing it!Six divine elements will unlock120 griddlers of varying difficulty along with fantastic graphics and pleasant music – everything a refined connoisseur of nonograms could wish for!
Each level hides something special – creation, new eras and new elements areencoded in the picross grid. To make the game easier to get the hang of, we’ve added two tutorials – one for beginners and one for experienced fans of the genre.Let the god within you run freewith new Japanese crosswords! Get readyto discover divine elements and create new ones! Doodle God Griddlers is an amazing adventure in the world of hanjie!
- griddlers with no pen and paper!
- 6 artful locations and over 100 new levels.
- excellent training for logical and abstract thinking.
- clever and ironic aphorisms from the greatest thinkers of all eras!
- over 15 rewards and trophies for extra quests.
- well thought-out tutorial for beginners and experienced players alike.
- beautiful graphics and pleasant music.
- over 12 hours of exciting gameplay!
- the best way to have fun and spend time in a useful way!
- two in one: Doodle God and exciting griddlers!
This update is signed with Apple’s latest signing certificate. No new features are included.
Ratings and Reviews
Sorry, is it 2010?
First off, this review is the same as for the HD version. I didn't realize there were two versions until after I purchased this one. It makes no difference. Both are unplayable, even on a 6+.
This game is clearly not optimized for the larger screens. Surprising, seeing as it came out a few days ago.
It's nearly impossible to play since the screen has sidebars and the play area is microscopic.
Let me PAINT you a picture, there are far better picross games. IT's like taking a step BACK to 2010.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.