By Imaginary Roots
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Use your Mac's desktop as a whiteboard. DoodleDesk puts a blank canvas where your background would be, and lets you draw freely - the perfect place to make notes, sketch ideas or simply pass time doodling.
DoodleDesk is perfect for engineers, programmers, designers, teachers, writers - if you've ever sketched an idea, DoodleDesk is for you. DoodleDesk keeps it simple, allowing your ideas to shine through.
"...we were impressed with the simplicity and great performance of this app." 4/5 - iCreate Magazine
- Replaces your desktop with a drawing surface
- Draw freely with 3 pens and an eraser, all with variable size
- Place notes anywhere to add text to your sketches
- Export your doodles to JPEG, PNG, GIF & TIFF formats
What's New in Version 1.2.3
Bug fix for "Clear Whiteboard"
Would love a few more features
Overall, really cool app! Worth the few bucks. Nice work! Some features that I'd like to see:
1. Ability to not have it open in my dock (couldn't it just be a menubar item instead?)
2. Transparent background: Couldn't you add a feature to set opacity of the white background? It'd be cool make apps' background transparent so I could "draw on my desktop" background image.
Overall, I'm happy! :)
Completely worth it!
Awesome peiece of software! Use it along with my bamboo tablet and it works flawlessly! I honestly wish it cost a few more dollars just so I could pay the developer a bit more for it. Super useful, dead simple software!