Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Doodley Moore let's you draw over a live or paused video feed or photo with a quick and minimal interface. It's the best way to capture a moment with a quick sketch. Discover a completely new and enormously fun way to doodle and share your creativity and show the world the artist in you.
- Draw over live or paused video or photos from the device
- Support for front and back camera
- Adjust the brush size and color and background transparency
- Undo as much as you want
- Save your art to Photo Library or share on Facebook and email
What's New in Version 2.6
- Image brush feature -Allows you to select underlying image color as brush color. Long press to toggle between normal brush and image brush
- Sharing via whats app
Rave review!, with a improved utility alternative
I have derived great pleasure from this drawing program.
I do have a bit of a conundrum though. When I use my finger to draw lines, there is very poor placement control where the lines begin or end.
How about employing a small pocket pointer, (as they’ve used on PDAs to make fine lines and control) as well as your finger?
Overall I give this program 4 out of 5 stars. Good Luck
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Apr 08, 2014
- Version: 2.6
- Size: 12.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: CodeWalla
- © Codewalla
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.