Four nerds, drawn into a fantasy world and mistaken for heroes, have to battle their way through a massive, crazy adventure and defeat a preposterous villain!
This great RPG has magic, dungeons, pizza, and jokes galore. If you ever enjoyed 8bit and 16bit role playing game, pen and paper rpg and nerd humor, you are going to love this game!
Do&De features NO in-app purchases (IAP) or ads - you get the entire game for one price!
* 20 hours of story and 20 hours of extras, adventures, side-quests, and more!
* Turn-based, easy-to-learn combat
* Change your party order to apply special bonuses
* 100 levels of experience
* More than 200 special powers and spells
* More than 300 enemies
* More than 500 items between potions, chips, weapons, shirts, and armor
* More than 700 locations,
* More than 10,000 lines of dialog
* Epic Flying Spaghetti Monster!
See what the users are saying on our official Facebook page:
- Solved occasional crashes and slow-downs
Ratings and Reviews
Deserves a 6th star at least
Love it! First off, no crashing, for those like me who worry about that. This game is very funny! I'm just a short way in but I've had some really great laughs so far. This is also very well put together. A Final Fantasy meets World of Warcraft but with a better sense of humor. I can tell I'm going to get a lot of hours of great game play out of this. It's not a graphics game. It's a shout out to when games were good! If anything I feel bad that I paid so little for this game. I probably sound like a fake ad comment, but I'm actually just happy I found this gem. It's the one you're looking for.
Update, still not done, months later, still love this game and just bought sequel. One downside, if I get a phone call, I lose all unsaved progress. Sometimes it hurts, but I save often.
I gotta say, I'm not one to write reviews, but this game deserves one. 5 stars definitely so far. I don't like that there isn't a quick save or anything and I feel like when I go out of the app to check messages or something, I feel like it's going force shut down on me... Like while I'm writing this review! It hasn't yet lately. It has the charm of an NES/SNES RPG and has a lot of fun references. The first one is actually two. They made a lot of fun of my favorite character of all time there lol. The second reference you'll definitely get when you see him if you're a fan of video games. There's also a small treat for you all also right after that. Just remember, "It's dangerous to go alone..."
What I've been looking!
As a 27 year old man with the heart of a child ,but the responsibility of someone running a local business, I have been searching for a classic turn based RPG. Well this is it! It reminds me of the classics I played when I was a child, but with enough cynicism and humor to keep me interested. I can play for a few minutes here and there during the day, but once I've finished at the shop for the day I can sit down and put an hour or so into it without realizing. This fills a void in the iOS shop that I have been sorely saddened by. Keep these coming, I will gladly pay for more!
- HeartBit Interactive S.r.l.
- 159.5 MB
- Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2011 Heartbit Interactive
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.