Doomsday II: Legions of Hell HD (3D FPS)
By Gennadiy Potapov
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iPhone/iPod version also available: http://bit.ly/doomsday2
Doomsday II: Legions of Hell HD new part of old school shooter, which based on community project Freedoom and source code of Doom Classic. Second part comes with 32 new challenging levels.
- New 32 levels
- Multiplayer over WiFi: cooperative and deathmatch
- 9 weapons: Fist, Pistol, Shotgun, Chaingun, Rocket Launcher, Plasma Gun, Circular saw, Super Shotgun, BFG
- Ability to add friendly dogs who will help fight monsters (go to Options)
- Customizable controls
- 11 amazing soundtracks
- Special enemy: drunk sailor
- Powered by Doom™ engine (id Tech 1 engine
- Fling Compatible (http://tenonedesign.com/fling.php)
What's New in Version 1.1
- Bug fixes
- Fling compatible (http://tenonedesign.com/fling)
Too Difficult. Waste of money.
If your looking to experience more Doom gameplay, this is not it. The levels are too difficult, not designed well. In the first map you get trapped in a small room with two Hell Knight type monsters with the chain gun being your best weapon. I strongly urge the designer to take a second look at your design philosophy, play Doom and Doom II and take notes. There's a great deal of information out there on how to create good maps. Have players test your maps so you can reduce un-fun gameplay.
You made the game unplayable.
The levels are impossible to beat. Not worth the money.
Poorly planned, not playable! Waste of money.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 08, 2011
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 52.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Gennadiy Potapov
- © (c) General Arcade 2010
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.