Doomsday II: Legions of Hell (3D FPS)
By Gennadiy Potapov
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Version 1.1 comming with 360 free downloadable maps (splited in 5 map packs). More downloadable content comming soon
Doomsday II: Legions of Hell new part of old school shooter, which based on community project Freedoom and source code of Doom Classic. Second part comes with 32 new challenging levels.
- New 32 levels
- Multiplayer over WiFi: cooperative and deathmatch
- 9 weapons: Fist, Pistol, Shotgun, Chaingun, Rocket Launcher, Plasma Gun, Circular saw, Super Shotgun, BFG
- Ability to add friendly dogs who will help fight monsters (go to Options -> Settings)
- Customizable controls
- 11 amazing soundtracks
- Special enemy: drunk sailor
- Powered by Doom™ engine (id Tech 1 engine)
iPad version also available: http://bit.ly/doomsday2hd
What's New in Version 1.1
- Bug fixes
- 360 downloadable maps (splited in 5 map packs)
- More downloadable content comming soon
My version of the game had adds that tricked me into paying for apps! I hate this app!!!!
A must have for any fan of the PC classic. With over 100 new levels, you really can't pass this up. Just be warned! This game sticks to the Doom formula of punishingly hard levels. Don't feel ashamed if you need cheats to beat the first level! :D
Literally hundreds of hours of gameplay
An unbelievable game that has almost 400 levels with the FREE map packs and it is just great, and even more content is coming with new enemies and weapons. This game is incredibly hard and i am a doom veteran, So u have been warned
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 08, 2011
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 52.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Gennadiy Potapov
- © (c) General Arcade 2010
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.