General Arcade proudly presents new old school shooter for Doom fans: Doomsday III: Base Ganymede.
Doomsday III based on community project Freedoom and source code of Doom Classic. Freedoom resources is adapted to iPhone and iPod Touches, you will have more weapons, items and power-ups. All our work will be contributed back to the community.
- universal App: runs on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
- 29 challenging level (more levels come soon)
- 9 weapons: Fist, Pistol, Shotgun, Chaingun, Rocket Launcher, Plasma Gun, Circular saw, Super Shotgun, BFG
- Tons of enemies!
- Customizable controls (you can even move any control wherever you want on screen)
- 11 amazing soundtracks (optional download)
- Powered by Doom™ engine (id Tech 1 engine)
- Special enemy: drunk sailor
- 60beat GamePad support (http://www.60beat.com/default.asp) (play using 60beat GamePad and Apple dvi/hdmi/vga cable on TV)
- Fling & Fling Mini Compatible (http://tenonedesign.com/fling.php)
Ratings and Reviews
used to work great but….
this new update now just crashes. won’t even load to start screen. please fix asap. iPod touch 4g
Love this game
If you liked retro Doom, this is a fun ride. Blow off some steam and shoot the heck out of the usual suspects.
Seriously, this games needs to be fixed. I have an iPhone 6 & it crashes when attempting to start a level. Needs to be fixed please!
- Gennadiy Potapov
- 36.3 MB
- Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2012 (c) General Arcade
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.