The choice is yours! Joust for love and glory, solve an eldritch murder, find romance, or battle aliens with Magitek?
"Hosted Games" is a magnificent library of interactive novels, written by authors like you. Hosted Games are entirely text-based—without graphics or sound effects—and fueled by vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
Try a few of these fan favorites:
• The Great Tournament — Train as a squire and become a knight in order to win the great tournament
• Highlands, Deep Waters — A murderer, a cultist, and an investigator walk into a pub. Which one are you?
• Magikiras — Don powered armor and fight against terrorists and eldritch beings
• Doomsday on Demand — Face enemies and survive in the demolished district after nuclear bombings
• Imprisoned — Grab your gear and prepare yourself for a hard fantasy quest
• The Daily Blackmail — Something is rotten in City Hall—can you uncover it and...win a Pulitzer?
• Popcorn, Soda ... Murder? — A thrilling multiple-choice murder mystery
• Mobile Armored Marine: Mission to Far Hope — Blast into action as an Armored Marine, and uncover the dark secret of Far Hope
• Zebulon — Journey through space and uncover the secrets of the asteroid Zebulon
• Marine Raider — Lead a platoon of Marine Raiders to turn the tide of World War 2
Authors just like you have developed these games using ChoiceScript, a simple programming language for writing multiple-choice interactive novels. Writing games with ChoiceScript is easy and fun, even for authors with no programming experience. Learn more at http://hostedgames.org
Now you can rate our games and see how other people rated them. To view ratings, tap the "Detail" button on the Games list. You can also sort our games by average rating using "Order by: Rating."
To leave a rating, play a game through to the end. You'll be prompted to rate the game on a scale from 1 to 10, and then sign in to have your vote counted. If you enjoy the "Hosted Games" app, please leave a written review on the App Store. It really helps!
Ratings and Reviews
Community College Hero 2
As someone who’s been waiting for this game just about since the first one was released, I’m more than happy to say it exceeded my expectations!!
The first game did a good job of setting the world up and highlighting potential conflicts, and this one followed through perfectly on everything the first promised. Some of the stats get refined, which was a nice touch up since they’re easier to navigate than the first game. The length was great, the choices actually came into play, and while I’ve only done one run so far, I believe the replay value will be pretty high just because of the branching options the story offers at several points. You also really got a chance to flesh out just what kind of hero your MC is, so that was another bonus. On top of that, all the other characters’ personalities play perfectly against everyone else’s, and by the end of the game, I felt even closer to them than I did by the finish of the first.
Overall, probably the best middle installment for a series out of all the CoGs. Looking forwards to seeing how the series is wrapped up!!
So everything is perfect the games the set up the menus all of it the only one thing that gets me really really to the point of raging quitting deleting the thing and then re-downloading the app the next day is the fact that once you choose an option something bad happens and the other is checkpoint in the game however there are no buttons that say reload last checkpoint and that really really bothers me because then I have to restart even if I’m in the middle of the game and if I want a perfect game which I do sorry for you now I would love to have a reload last check. Maybe it’s because there’s something wrong with the coding or something that you can’t get it to happen like that but I would love to have something like that.
Terrible Rating System
This new app completely removes the ability to write and read in-depth reviews. Users can only enter a number rating which provides very broad/vague information on a game.
Even when you sort the games through categories like “Best Rating” it’s not an accurate representation. A game with only 3 reviews can be ranked much higher than a game with 25 reviews simply because they have a higher score. This makes the entire rating system useless.
Reading in-depth reviews was a reliable source for us readers to gauge how a game is and if we’re interested in buying it. This also hurts the content creators because they’re no longer receiving feedback from the readers and have no way of really knowing what people think of their games.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Hosted Games LLC
- 15.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2018 Hosted Games
- In-App Purchases
- Love at Elevation $3.99
- Community College Hero 2 $4.99
- The Last Wizard $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.