Heat up your tires with long smokey burnouts and when the green light drops launch full throttle with your wheels in the air! Push your skills to the limit rapidly accelerating to over 200 mph all the while doing your best to keep from smoking the tires or blowing your engine on a tricky racing surface.
Pray your engine and chassis tuning are just right as you try to be the first to pilot across the finish line... but don't forget to pull the chute as you stand on the brakes before flying off the end of the track and into the sand traps!
Hone your reaction and ET as you strive for the perfect run in the bracket classes or drive on the edge of sanity in the heads up and grudge racing events.
Race online with your friends or around the world in live multiplayer action. Work your way through the rankings and try to get into the daily top 10.
AMAZING 3D GRAPHICS
Smokey Burnouts, Header Flames, Nitrous Purges, Wheels Up Launches, Functional Parachute, Gear Shifting, Custom Paint, Hood Scoop, Wings and Wheelie Bars.
HEAD TO HEAD MULTIPLAYER RACING
Bracket Racing, Heads Up Outlaw and Drag Radial.
Small Block, Big Block, Mountain Motor, Carburetor, Fuel Injection, Tunnel Ram, Turbo, Nitrous, Blower and Fire Breathing Fender Exit Exhaust.
Hood Scoops, Custom Wheels, Paint, Lettering, Transmission, Wings, Brakes, Parachute, Wheelie Bars, Suspension.
The Door Slammers 2 winter update is finally here! We are excited to offer numerous improvements, fixes and agreements with over 10 real life race car drivers to be included in the game!
- Added Automatic Shifting for Handicapped and Physically Disabled Players
- Agreements with favorite Real Life Racers Monza, Doc, Kye Kelley Shocker and Aftershock, Farm Truck, AZN, Disco Dean, Craig Sullivan's Barn Burner and more
- New Custom Builder Car Textures
- New Metallic Paint Lettering Choice
- New Wheel System
- 9 Tires Sizes x235, x275, 315, 28x10.5, 29.5x10.5, 29.5x10.5w, 33x10.5w, 33x15 and 34.5x17
- Added Tire Size to Tournament Tech Inspection
- Added Multi Stage Nitrous to Compete with Turbo and Blower Cars
- New Car Selection User Interface
- Add Pro Mod N/T Grudge Racing
- Added Instant Green Grudge Racing
- Added New Clear Scoop Hood Option for Nitrous
- Added New Sheet Metal Intake for Boosted Fuel Injection Engines
- Added 2nd Color Chart to Body Paint Selection
- Added Headlight Color Choices
- Added a Dragster Scoop
- Added Real Racers Reset Tune Button
- Optimized for iPhone X
- Custom Color Bead Lock Wheels
- Limit Tournament Qualifiers to 3
- Added Confirm to Sell A Vehicle
- Added Optionally Login with Email Instead of ID
- Round Robin Lettering Selection
- Higher Resolution Lettering Texture Download
- Lower Most Cars for Slammed Mode
- Higher Resolution 3d Models
- Improved Car Paint Shader
- Physics Front Tire Diameter and Launch RPM Improves Vehicle Reaction Time
- Dial In, Delay Box and License Plates Save to the Online Database
- Timing System Records to 0.xxxx Decimals
- 1/4 Mile Performance Increased to Match Real Life Race Results
- Added More Time A Double Bulb Competitor Must Wait Before Timing Out Opponent
- Added Flashing Blue Light to 3d Tree
- 3d Preview of Hood and Wing Choices
- Increased Centrifugal Supercharger Performance to Compete with Turbo and Blower Cars
- Increased Garage Capacity to 199 Cars
- Option to Completely Remove Window Stickers
- New Parachute Lever
- Improved Augmented Reality Scale Slider
- Inverted Gearing Adjustment Removed
- Bump Box Allowing Trans Brake Creep
- Race Replay Crashing Bug
- Red Light First Win Logic
- Tire Temp Needle Variation Between Different Phones
- Steering Jitter In Garage
- Turn Exhaust Flames off In Garage
Ratings and Reviews
Good game, too many in app purchases!!
I have played Door slammers for so long. I love it, and when the Door Slammers 2 came out, I was so happy. But this game has gone from good to bad. It used to be a fun game to play with friends and just have fun for free. Now everything cost gold (MONEY!!!) this has caused me to not play the game as much. I just wish they would make a way to exchange money for gold or make fewer things cost money. Or y’all could even completely just take away the gold. I don’t like to leave bad reviews and this game is very fun, you just have to pay way too much money. I also want to compliment the customer service. These guys are awesome and if you email them, the get back to you within a 24 hour span. Love this game, can y’all please just make fewer things cost money?
Love it but we need more
I absolutely love this game and I love the new update but I would also like some more
The thing I would like is an update on the sounds of the cars because when I put a car in neutral to rev it doesn’t sound right and I’m an American v8 guy all the way but it would be nice to have an option for like a 2jz or something.
Now I know this one is a stretch but like I said American v8 all the way but I think it would be cool to have some fwd cars to play around with and tune and then there could be like a legit import vs domestic event idk just something I thought of when playing.
another thing is every car is the same they all come with the same engine and stuff like the only difference between each car is the way they look
Don’t get me wrong now I absolutely love this game these are just a few things that would help to put this game over the top.
LOVE THE NEW UPDATE!!!
I live everything about the new update and all the new content it has brought the fans this update is much appreciated!!! I wish you could pick the color of the car when you buy it (rusty or not) The only thing i can complain about is that the change from one tire to another goes from "i might as well be on ice" to "stickiest tire on earth" which takes some getting used to. Lastly WHAT HAPPENED TO THE TEXT??? ITS TINY NOW!!!
3 thumbs up devs! Keep at it!
- Ron Hamm
- 354.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Horsepower 1
- In-App Purchases
- 25 Gold Coins $4.99
- 5 Gold Coins $0.99
- 150 Gold Coins $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.