By gameday Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
If you can see a foreign language when you install a app, please click a settings menu on the bottom-right.
then, you can change that you want to language.
Initial language is displayed correctly since update ver. 1.5.2
Doors & Rooms are revamped for 2013! - Fear no more!
＊ Exclusive Benefits for the Plus Version ＊
- The initial amount of coins has been changed from 50 800 (Approx. 6 USD worth)!
- The Time bonus per 4 hours has also increased by 25%!
＊ Delve into the All New Escape Game ＊
Don't question why. Just open the doors and escape!
Simple yet fatally addictive
See through the tricks and find hints for your escape!
Never-ending battle of wits against the developers
Be careful, though: one mistake can cost you everything.
＊＊ Features ＊＊
- Various themed backgrounds
- Evolving difficulty levels
- Stage expansion through constant updates
- Superior graphic quality never before seen in the Escape genre
- Free Game Coins are given away at certain intervals
- Intuitive UI and inventory
- Absolutely free to play!
＊＊＊ Tips ＊＊＊
- Don't miss even the slightest detail! Even a scrap of paper can be a hint.
- Obtained items can be examined, dismantled, and compounded for new hints.
- Think outside the box. Sometimes, it pays to follow your gut instinct.
- Use common sense.
- Stay alert and listen. Sometimes, sounds can help you successfully escape.
What's New in Version 1.5.3
Push Message Setting is fixed.
Not Your Usual Player
This is a great & (difficult) game!!! I am not your usual player, at least I don't think so. I am 50 years old and am completely and totally addicted to escape games,,,they are awesome!
This game itself is absolutely incredible! The graphics and challenges are great! This is a must have if you like escape games. If you don't get it, you will have missed a great time!!!
Great, challenging fun
I really like room escape games, and this one's my favorite. It's hard (I've used hints a few times, to my shame)... But it makes you think outside of the box, and I like that. Plus the environments are cool and atmospheric-- it has just enough creepiness to make you want to keep exploring.
Good game but...
It's a great game, however the fact that I have to pay for some levels on a game I already paid for is ridicules, fortunately I don't have that big of a need for hints, so I have a fairly big gold coin stash, but I'm sure there are those that do need the hints, these people will have to pay for more coins and then turn around and spend those on the other levels.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 16, 2013
- Version: 1.5.3
- Size: 125 MB
- Languages: English, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: gameday inc.,
- © GAMEDAY Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 100 Coin$0.99
- 250 Coin$1.99
- 600 Coin$3.99
- 2500 Coin$9.99
- 1080 Coin$5.99