The DoorWays App is a tool that helps you design and visualize the perfect entry for your home and personal style.
Easy to Use:
1 – Create and experiment with multiple door and glass combinations in the gallery.
2 – Take a picture of your home and pop in the doors you designed.
3 – Once you find your perfect new entry, locate a dealer to help you buy it.
Lots of Choices
• Browse multiple door collections in stainable, wood-grained and paintable-smooth finishes.
• Visualize on your home to meet your own personal style; change color, glass accessories, etc. to get the perfect look.
• Find door styles to match the architecture of your home – Craftsman, Bungalow, Ranch, Victorian, Colonial, Traditional, Contemporary, Rustic and more.
• Add light and curb appeal to any door with dozens of decorative, privacy and specialty glass options.
• Create and save multiple door and glass combinations.
• Share different looks via e-mail and Facebook.
• Size and scale doors in camera view with the built-in visualizer.
• Log in to share saved doors between our website and app
• Dealer locator and contact information all accessible within the app.
iPhone X bug fixes
Various UX / UI updates to enhance user experience
Ratings and Reviews
Does not work
This App should be removed from service. It simply does not work. Wish I had read the comments before attempting to get it to work. If zero were an option on the rating, it would have received a zero.
You can upload a photo, or take one, or use an existing photo in their library, but once you locate and size the door, there is no “next” button - you’re stuck with only the option to cancel. This is on an iPh X running iOS 11.3.1.
Cool concept but doesn’t work
When you draw the door area in the picture, you can’t get any further. The only button is the “X” which takes you to the previous screen.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.