Walk & Discover - GPS Walking Tracker - Doozyrama
By Valentin Gubkin
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Create a united map together with your friends or community to share with each others places you like.
Doozyrama’s united maps are all about discovering the world (or just your city) together with your friends.
As you add a friend you will see his places on your map and he will see your places on his map as default, this is how the united map works. It’s so easy:
- map places you want to spread the word about to share them with friends;
- see friends’ places together with yours on the single map;
- memorise visited places all around the world.
We added “Fog of War” for all unvisited areas to make it fun and help you to explore the city. Just move around to open the map.
No matter how did you find the place, you can instantly map any place to keep it on the united map and recommend it to your friends.
Why to map a place, but not choose from pre-loaded database:
- we don’t want to impose any places on you, you decide which places worth to be mapped and recommended;
- you decide yourself how to describe the place, which photo to use and which aspect of the place is the most important;
- you can map literally any type of places even they don’t exist on other maps or databases (such as street art, temporarily places like flea markets, viewpoints etc);
- as an “author” of the place you will be able to see how many people checked-in to it, how people like it and delete it any time you want.
Every single time when you map a place, your friends are notified. They can check-in to your places and like them as they visit them. And if you want to see places mapped by other people you need to follow them or to be friends.
To sign up with the app your phone number is required. Why it is so:
- to ensure a quick sigh up process and safety of your personal data;
- to easily find and flawlessly connect with your friends within the app;
- to minimise fake accounts and ensure that places in the app are mapped by real people.
Your phone number will not be shown to other users and will not be shared with third parties.
Questions? We respond to every inquiry. Please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 1.05
* Now the fog erases with no internet connection too! So, when you are walking while traveling, app will track your trip even with disabled mobile data. Be sure you are not keeping too many apps working simultaneously in background ;)
* App is fully compatible with iOS 10
Thanks for all your great feedback! Please keep it coming at email@example.com. More feedback -> better app!
Not really sure why it needs my phone number, but it won’t send me the text anyway. I’m in the UK and put in the number a few different ways and never recurves a text. Apparently, no text, no access to the app. Lame. Seemed like a cool idea.
Hi. I’m from Iran and no matter how many times the app won’t send me the registration code.
I think it has a genius idea and would change to 5star as soon as the app actually opens for me !