DoReMi 1-2-3: Music for Kids - A Fingerprint Network App
By Creativity Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** Attention: All ads and up-sells have been removed from our apps. If you are still experiencing ads, please delete the app and re-download from iTunes. (You will not be recharged for the purchase). Sorry for the inconvenience!
~Topped #1 iPad Music Game in the US ~
~ Best Music Teaching App Award of 2011 Best App Ever ~
Let your ears do the learning while you play! This educational app brings to life childhood melodies, allowing your child to make music with cute characters while learning how to play them.
~ Fun Educational Apps “Top Pick”
~ “An outstanding example of high quality early learning” –iPad App Reviews
~ “My 2.5 year old is walking around the house mooing major scales.”—Bill M., father of two
~ “I like the pandas who go wo-wo-ro-wo-mi-mi-miee!”—Nick, 10
DoReMi 1-2-3 FEATURES:
- Learn major scales, scale placement, and pitch recognition
- 64 characters: sparkling stars, mooing cows, and more
- Over 45 different levels to perfect
- 8 familiar children’s melodies designed for easy learning
- 2 modes of playing: song mode and free mode
- Create free mode recordings
- Free play includes color, number, solfége, and animal sound mode
Please note: FingerPrint Play Experience has a minimum requirement of iOS 5.0. For best performance, please update your device to the latest iOS version.
BROUGHT TO YOU BY CREATIVITY, INC., FUNFARE LLC, AND FUNOSOPHY—award-winning experts in children’s toys, music, and edu-tainment. For more info, please visit www.creativitymobile.com.
INCLUDES THE FINGERPRINT PLAY EXPERIENCE FOR KIDS AND PARENTS:
- Supports child-safe, multi-player gaming. Kids will love the opportunity to challenge each other; while parents will rest easy knowing Fingerprint is a completely safe digital experience.
- Family Play Circle - A single, shared family account makes it easy for kids and parents to share a device and allows parents to track the game play and learning of multiple children under a single account.
- Communication - Fingerprint’s proprietary safe social features – Mom-Comm and Kid-Comm – allow kids and parents to send one another fun and encouraging messages.
- Digital rewards - Fun and learning are the best reward, but now kids can also level up and earn expanded experiences with Fingerprint’s new Coin-o-copia.
- Play Insights - Fingerprint proactively delivers graphical learning reports to parents, detailing minutes played, apps played and most importantly, what was learned.
Creativity, Inc. is also a member of Moms With Apps, a collaborative group of family-friendly developers seeking to promote quality apps for kids and families.
Recommended Ages: 4-7, 8-10
Categories: Music, Creative Play, Numbers, Colors, Games
What's New in Version v1.5.2
We hear you! We've removed the banners that take you outside of the app!
Fun and Engaging
This app is a great music exploration tool. It is engaging and helps children become familiar with music. This app has a lot of choices. There are 8 different songs to learn. There are 8 types of musical backgrounds to match these songs. There are 8 types of characters that make a slightly different sound, though they all are musically toned to the scale. Children listen to parts of the song-a couple of notes at a time- and then try to replicate them in sequence. It is like a musical memory game. The app has another mode where children can create their own music using the backgrounds and characters .The backgrounds and characters can be mixed for 64 variations. In this mode, children can record and play back their music. The children in my school come back to this app again and again. They enjoy playing it. I love that they are having a fun experience with music.
Love this game!
This is a fantastic music app for kids and anyone who wants to get a little better at hearing music. The characters are really fun and make noises that I can't help but laugh at. 6 songs is enough to keep you busy for quite a while.
Great for All Ages!
It's fun for younger kids (toddlers) because the noises and figures change, and great for older kids too because it has puzzles to figure out (like Simon Says).
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: May 02, 2013
- Version: v1.5.2
- Size: 124 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Creativity, Inc.
- © 2011 Creativity, Inc. and Funosophy, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.