~Topped #1 iPad Music Game in the US ~
~ Best Music Teaching App Award of 2011 Best App Ever ~
Let your ears do the learning while you play! This educational app brings to life childhood melodies, allowing your child to make music with cute characters while learning how to play them.
~ Fun Educational Apps “Top Pick”
~ “An outstanding example of high quality early learning” –iPad App Reviews
~ “My 2.5 year old is walking around the house mooing major scales.”—Bill M., father of two
~ “I like the pandas who go wo-wo-ro-wo-mi-mi-miee!”—Nick, 10
DoReMi 1-2-3 FEATURES:
- Learn major scales, scale placement, and pitch recognition
- 64 characters: sparkling stars, mooing cows, and more
- Over 45 different levels to perfect
- 8 familiar children’s melodies designed for easy learning
- 2 modes of playing: song mode and free mode
- Create free mode recordings
- Free play includes color, number, solfége, and animal sound mode
BROUGHT TO YOU BY CREATIVITY, INC., FUNFARE LLC, AND FUNOSOPHY—award-winning experts in children’s toys, music, and edu-tainment. For more info, please visit www.creativityincorporated.com.
Creativity, Inc. is also a member of Moms With Apps, a collaborative group of family-friendly developers seeking to promote quality apps for kids and families.
Recommended Ages: 4-7, 8-10
Categories: Music, Creative Play, Numbers, Colors, Games
Fix for existing users to restore past purchases and other minor improvements!
Ratings and Reviews
Fun and Engaging
This app is a great music exploration tool. It is engaging and helps children become familiar with music. This app has a lot of choices. There are 8 different songs to learn. There are 8 types of musical backgrounds to match these songs. There are 8 types of characters that make a slightly different sound, though they all are musically toned to the scale. Children listen to parts of the song-a couple of notes at a time- and then try to replicate them in sequence. It is like a musical memory game. The app has another mode where children can create their own music using the backgrounds and characters .The backgrounds and characters can be mixed for 64 variations. In this mode, children can record and play back their music. The children in my school come back to this app again and again. They enjoy playing it. I love that they are having a fun experience with music.
Good app, too much "stuff" at the beginning
I'm a music teacher. This is a good app for young children. However, I'm afraid I can't use it with my students in the current format. There is too much junk to wade through when entering the app before you can even get to the game. Little ones can't navigate through all that. Please update this app to allow the user to opt out of the Finger Paint stuff the first time they open the app.
I am pleased to update this review and tell you that you can now opt out of the Finger Paint things at the beginning. Thank you for fixing this! I've add one more star to the rating. I'll keep watching for further updates. You may eventually get a 5-star rating from me if you keep making positive improvements.
A great musical app that your kids must have!
We are a musical family and I am always looking for ways of teaching music to my kids.. And this is a perfect app for that..
Here is what I think it offers
- Fantastic for ear training
- It is very engaging
- A lot of variety to choose from such as different scenes, characters and multiple options..
- I really like the feature where they can compose their own music, record it and play it again..
- The app is addictive.. My kids were playing with it for 40 minutes straight.. And the best part is I did not feel guilty of letting them use the iPad for so long!
- It also covers numbers and colors
- User friendly, and great UI!
A great value and a must have!
- Creativity, Inc.
- 479.7 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011 Creativity, Inc. and Funosophy, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock All Songs $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.