Do you have difficulty in understanding the sheet music?
When you see the notes, can you immediately identify if it is Do? Is it Re? Or Mi?
You don't have to rely on teachers to teach, you can learn the music sheet by yourself.
Just like the "natural pronunciation method” allowing you to read the words and enabling you to write on hearing the sound.
FindDoReMi tries to help you to sing and play music notes immediately when you see them.
1. Interested in learning the solfeggio and notation of the note.
2. Learning the instrument, but difficult to recognize the sheet music.
3. Hope to improve the speed of recognition of notes.
1. This app doesn't teach music, it only helps you quickly recognize the music score.
2. With simple and quick repetition exercises, you can get to know each and every DoReMi shown in the sheet music promptly.
3. You can choose to practice the solfeggio or letter notation.
Three practice modes:
1. Treble mode - only notes with a high-pitched range.
2. Contrast mode - Provide answers to your reference, practice remembering the position and solfeggio of each note.
3. Mixed Mode - The notes in the treble and bass range will appear randomly.
You no longer need this app when:
1. you see the note at a glance, you can answer the solfeggio or letter notation correctly.
2. you practice the instrument, you no longer have to stop the instrument in your hand because of difficulty in reading the sheet music.
This app hopes to provide a little help on your way to learning music.