Dosage - Medication Information and Reminders
By Hubert K
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Dosage isn't just for medication reminders anymore. Now you can get important information about your medications, health-topics, and drug interactions. Explore the FDA database. View and save documents, letters, labels and medication guides. Its like having your own personal pharmacist. In your phone!
• Add Medications. Get reminders when it's time to take a dose, and reminders when you need a refill.
• Drug Interactions. View drug interactions by severity, see whether it's a critical or significant interaction.
• Add your pharmacy and see where the nearest location is on a map.
• Generate a PDF report of your medications. Then email or print the PDF document. Send a copy to your doctor,family members, or whoever you choose.
• Save FDA drug documents, labels and Medication guides and email or print those.
• View and/or Save Structured Product Labels(SPL's) fully formatted for easy reading. An incredible wealth of knowledge for over 36,000 medications. You've gotta see it to believe it!
• When you add your medication and set reminders, we'll do the pill counting for you and send you a reminder when your running low.
• Pick from an assortment of fun and new alert sounds for your reminders.
• You'll see whats meds you need to take today, and which one is next.
• View your medications in a fun and different way in your own Medicine cabinet. Just touch the medicine your interested in and get a quick peek at the important details or get a detailed description.
• Choose icons to represent your medications in your medicine cabinet.
• All your medical details and reminders are fully editable so if something changes, just make the necessary changes and we'll take care of the rest.
• Some of our data sources include the FDA, Medline Plus, RXNav, The National Library of Medicine, DailyMed and Wikipedia.
• Add your doctors, dosages, pill counts, amount of refills and much, much more…
UPGRADE WARNING: Please be advised Dosage now only runs on devices running iOS 5 and above. Please contact support if you have any problems with this update.
Thanks to everyone who purchased Dosage and sent in their suggestions. Please keep them coming, and together, we'll make Dosage the most useful and intuitive medical app.
What's New in Version 3.1
Hurray! New icons!
• Icons added for Drops Bottle, Inhaler, Bandages, Eye Dropper and Test Tubes.
• Added a button to view more of your medication's details right from the "Medicine Cabinet" if you'd like. The view will slide up or down depending on how much information you'd like to see.
• Fixed a bug that was causing the "Reminders' screen to unexpectedly close for some users.
Various other enhancements, improvements and bug fixes.
As always thanks for all the suggestions and if you have any ideas, or would like to discuss features you'd like to see in an upcoming version, please just ask. Contact me anytime.
Was a great app until...
This was my favorite app by far on my phone. So easy to add new scripts and vitamins along with the reminders & general look/style of the drug. But about 6 weeks ago this app turned into a nightmare! It reminded me six times to take the same medication and has not let me back in to edit anything...the screen just flashes and then I am back at my home screen on my iPhone! I have e-mailed the makers of the app, but am not holding my breath. Just wanted to let others know about my issues. Good luck!
Thank you for putting a sensible, well planned app for meds. I can now pull this up and print it with Air-print at any new doctor's appointment, or have the info at my finger tips. My only request is that you enhance to include multiple dosages for the same med. Excellent!
Could use a few adjustments
This is a great app but I would like the ability to take pictures of my prescriptions - both the pills for icons and the script directions. It could also use some additional icons for softgels, gummies, and chews.