View and Edit Graphviz dot file on your iPhone or iPad with Dot Graph Viewer, share with others by email or twitter or facebook.
* Open file from email attachement/DropBox, or iTunes App File Share to copy in and out files.
* View Graph with zoom control
* Share graph image
* Share Dot text
* Edit Dot file with customized keyboard
* Show/copy parse Dot file errors
* Use App Schema with URL to open file from internet, dotviewer://your_http_url_to_dot_file
Dot file format is defined by Graphviz, so what is Graphviz?
Graph visualization is a way of representing structural information as diagrams of abstract graphs and networks. It has important applications in networking, bioinformatics, software engineering, database and web design, machine learning, and in visual interfaces for other technical domains.
- Fix crash on iOS new version.
- New features open file from iCloud ( touch toolbar cloud icon ), you can use the existing share icon to save file to iCloud.
Ratings and Reviews
Produces a graph from Dot file. Any editing is via dot file.
Graphviz brought to iOS
I am a pure mathematician specializing in graph theory, and one of the best ways to visualize graphs (networks) I have encountered is Graphviz, whose files are stored in text files with the "dot" extension. A few other apps use it, but Dot Viewer is the first to give an implementation that allows, not only to view, but edit dot files. So it's name is misleading, it is also an editor! I hope that it gets enough users to merit further development (syntax highlighting, x-callback-url support, etc).
Finally, the developer is very responsive to suggestions.
The newest version has a url scheme, better error handling and many usability tweaks.
It wold be nice if it used a vector format or at least allowed for the setting of the resolution.
Stay Away! Doesn't Work at all! Keep looking I got screwed!
Didn't work from the very start! It's a scam!
John Li, hey John you forgot the E on your name John Lie. Your last name is a verb!
Oh and I had to put one star to even get this shown
- 10 Stars!!!
- John Li
- 4.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, French, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 John Li
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.