Explore 100 different mazes, find helpful items along the way and avoid the different types of enemies patrolling through the various levels.
Dot In A Maze is a proper challenge for maze enthusiast. With a limited view distance and smart AI hunting you down, your orientation, memory and reaction time will be put to the test.
You can earn points by completing the level in as few steps as possible or by unlocking several hidden achievements. Just play for yourself or compete with others on the Game Center Leaderboard. And if you want to practice each level without any enemies or items until you know the shortest path by heart, completing a level on Normal Mode unlocks it for the Training Mode.
- NO ADs (Ad-free since update 1.2.0)
- 100 different handcrafted mazes with increasing difficulty and size
- 2 game modes (normal and training)
- clean and minimalistic 2D graphics
- a limited view distance
- on-screen joypad
- in-App-purchase for Path Marker (to leave a trail on the path behind you)
- Game Center Leaderboards and 20 Achievements
- custom made music by Astrosurfer
- toggle options and volume options for sound effects and music
- toggle option for HUD sides
- many hours of gameplay
- removed all ads (NOW AD FREE)
- removed In-App-Purchase "Upgrade to Ad Free"
- decreased difficulty update:
- removed walls in some places
- added some walls in other places
- increased view distance
- moved Game Center from Main Menu Scene to Score Scene
- added reload button for highscore
- moved joypad a bit
- removed countdown
- minor bugfixes
- Jan Braun
- 36.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 Jan Braun
- In-App Purchases
- Path Marker $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.