Have you ever wanted to communicate with dragons?
Dovahzul Dictionary makes it easy to search and translate English into Dovahzul - Skyrim's fictional dragon language!
- About 2000 entries in both English and Dragon language
- Each entry is explained in detail and including sample usage.
- Audio pronunciations are included (experimental feature).
- Supports Handoff which allows continuous browsing between devices.
- Dictionary entries can be searched from Spotlight.
- This application's data is provided from thuum.org with permission.
- This application is not affiliated with Bethesda Softworks, LLC. Skyrim and its fictional language are intellectual of Bethesda Softworks, LLC.
- Dovahzul has learned how to communicate with Spotlight! From now on, dictionary entries can be search from Spotlight
- There's now support Handoff. Search an entry on the app and continue reading about it on your Mac's browser or your other device!
- The app has been tweak a little to be more stable!
- A bug where the language selection bar disappears after tapping the search bar. The language bar has been moved to the top of the view.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app. I love having a dictionary that is so easy to access. Certain apps can edit a phones keyboard, and if these developers could find a way to add a keyboard tab with the dragon symbols, or hold a letter and have the symbol pop up as an option, that would be a really cool feature to add.
Developer Response ,
Thank you! Glad you like the app!
Having a keyboard for dragon symbols is awesome and this feature is definitely on my to-do list.
Well made, surprises me that its even a thing. As another person suggested, needs a keyboard for dragon language. I’d use it.
I will type somthing in and nothing appears.i have no idea why it doesn't work
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.