Golfshot Plus: Golf GPS + Scorecard + Handicaps
By Shotzoom Software
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Gain confidence on over 40,000 courses worldwide and trust in your game with Golfshot Plus. Like a personal caddie on the course, Golfshot Plus gives you accurate GPS yardages to targets and hazards, rich scoring, shot tracking, entire course flyover previews and detailed statistics.
Enjoy your best golf with Golfshot's support for Apple Watch® 2's built-in GPS and world-class video instruction from Golfplan.
GUIDING YOU TO YOUR BEST GOLF
- Never search for yardage markers with Golfshot Plus’ real-time distances to all hazards and targets.
- Score for yourself or your foursome with Stroke Play and Stableford.
- Take the guessing out of your game with insightful and powerful statistics based on your playing history.
- Visualize and plan your round before you play with 3D video previews of your entire course.
- See the course from every angle with dynamic 3D flyover previews of each hole.
- Purchase and easily track your Handicap Index® through Golfshot Plus.
- Track your shot distance, direction and club used.
- Search. Book. Play. Save time and money on thousands of GolfNow tee times booked with Apple Pay®.
- View your game at a glance with Apple Watch™.
- Earn, view and share awards showing your accomplishments and the progress of your game.
- Free Golfplan video tips each week from leading experts including Martin Chuck and Sean Foley.
- Share your rounds and send tee time invites to friends to set up a game.
- Track your pace of play and activity on the course with HealthKit and Under Armour.
PLAY WITH A PRO CADDIE IN YOUR POCKET AND ON YOUR WRIST
- Challenge your foursome to Skins, Nassau, or Match Play games.
- Real-time distances to hazards and green, scoring, crisp hole views, and shot tracking on your wrist with Apple Watch
- Get $20 off a GolfNow Hot Deal tee time booked through Golfshot.
- Link your existing GHIN® Number to post scores directly to your Handicap Index®.
- Detailed scoring and distances to all hazards and targets on your Apple Watch™.
– Pro membership means access to premium features, exclusive member benefits, and an ad-free experience.
WORLD-CLASS COACHING AT YOUR FINGERTIPS WITH GOLFPLAN
Powered by Revolution Golf's extensive and dynamic video library with coaching experts like Martin Chuck, Sean Foley and Andrew Rice, Golfplan gives you a front-row seat to the best golf instruction available on your iPhone®, iPad®, or Apple TV®.
- Elevate your game with access to over 400 personalized videos.
- Rent in-depth video series for one month to get the most extensive golf coaching out of Golfplan.
- Focus on nine areas of your game including driving, putting and approach shots.
- View recommended videos based on your skill level and areas of improvement.
Golfshot Pro and Golfplan require subscriptions that can be purchased in-app and are renewed automatically unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can manage your Pro and Golfplan subscriptions through your iTunes account. Golfshot offers both monthly and yearly subscription options. Purchasing a subscription while your free trial is active will activate your membership immediately and cause your trial period to end. For best performance of Apple Watch 2's built-in GPS, turn OFF Bluetooth on your iPhone.
Golfshot Plus requires a GPS-enabled iPhone® or iPad®. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
In-app purchases available:
- Pro Features for Plus Members: $2.99/month or $14.99/year
- Golfplan: $2.99/month or $19.99/year
- Martin Chuck Tour Striker Training Program: $9.99 for 1-month rental
- Core Golf: $9.99 for 1-month rental
- Golfers Need for Speed: $9.99 for 1-month rental
The USGA® trademarks, logos, service marks and trade names are registered to the USGA® which require written authorization for use.
Created by Shotzoom LLC
What's New in Version 5.11
Enjoy the app? Rate us! Your feedback keeps Golfshot Plus on 40,000+ courses worldwide for nearly 3 million members.
- Stability updates for Apple Watch
- Apple Watch® relies on your iPhone's GPS. If you'd like to force use of Apple Watch 2's internal GPS only, turn off Bluetooth on your iPhone.
- Minor bug fixes and performance improvements
Have a question or a course update request? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or tap Send Us Feedback in your app.
Great app, but Apple Watch GPS version no good.
UPDATE: Latest version using Apple Watch GPS independent of iPhone is almost unusable. It works fine while tethered to the phone via Bluetooth, but the version using just the Watch loads extremely slowly and is rarely accurate. It might be a limitation of the Apple Watch GPS, but nonetheless it is a disappointment. If you expect to use this without the phone you will be very unhappy.
OLDER VERSION: Yardage very close if not equal to my friend's $400 SkyCaddie - he was unimpressed until I told him I have no subscription cost! I requested addition of a course and it was added within 2 business days. GPS acquisition is a little delayed on my iPhone 3G, but just need to remember to power up on the way to the next shot. Overall a great app.
One of my longest used & favorite apps - but....
wish it could track more stats like 1st putt length and have better club recommendations based on past performance with location logic.
they've made some numbers (like when you are in the round net score to your handicap) on the scoring page VERY small and hard to read with tons of dead space. In a dark room - it's legible. Out on the course in bright light - it's IMPOSSIBLE to read. I've sent in comments and they admit the problem and said are fixing it. No change after YEARS!!! I only care about single player mode - not scoring a 4some.
Definitely has improved with last update.
I am now able to play 18 holes and still have 60 % battery on my series 2 Apple Watch. Does not stop the app during round like before the last update and is great for scoring the round. Wish the gps on watch would turn on a little quicker to give accurate yardages, but enjoy not needing to carry phone. Have put my Garmin away.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Aug 16, 2017
- Version: 5.11
- Size: 150 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Shotzoom Software, LLC
- © 2009-16 Shotzoom Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Shotzoom, Golfshot, the Golfshot logo and screen designs are trademarks of Shotzoom Software, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro Features$14.99
- Pro Features$2.99
- Tips & Drills$1.99
- Tips & Drills$9.99
- Tour Striker Training Program$9.99
- Golfers Need For Speed$9.99
- Core Golf$9.99