Glassdoor Job Search: Jobs, Salaries & Reviews
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Find a job you love and get hired using Glassdoor job search. Access the latest job listings from companies hiring right now, and get an inside look at company reviews, salaries, benefits, and office photos shared by those who know the company best – the employees. Tap into the world’s most comprehensive career community to search job openings, discover your earning potential and see what it’s really like to work at thousands of companies worldwide.
Saved Job Searches
• A powerful job search tool that automatically finds the best new jobs for you among Glassdoor’s millions of job listings.
• Receive push notifications as soon as we find your new jobs
• Create a saved search for any job title and location of interest
• Easily see which jobs are new in the last day
• Fast and easy-to-use job search with filters
• See company salaries, reviews and other information right from a job listing
• Save jobs or apply directly from your phone so you'll never miss out on a good opportunity. Look for the “Apply on Phone” label
• Swipe on a job listing to email it, view the company profile or follow the company and more
Salaries and Benefits
• Use the "Know Your Worth" tool to reveal how your market value has trended over time, how your market value compares to typical workers in the same field, and also plot your current base pay.
• See salary and compensation by company, job title and location
• Research averages and ranges for base salaries, bonuses, stock options and more
• Read about what benefits are offered and what employees think about them
• Read reviews from employees about the work environment, culture, senior leaders and more
• View pros, cons, and advice to senior management
• Get opinions from current and former employees about specific companies
• Follow your favorite companies to get the latest updates
• Easily find your way back to the companies you love on the “Companies” tab
• Get relevant suggestions of new companies to follow
Job Interview Questions & Reviews
• Read reviews from applicants about the interview experience
• See job interview questions that top companies are asking
The Glassdoor iPhone and iPad apps support iOS 8.0 and higher.
What's New in Version 5.4.1
We have made improvements to applying from your phone. We’ve also been busy refining features and fixing bugs to make the app work better for you. Love the app? Give us a review in the App Store. If you run into any issues, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can get it resolved ASAP
Great Job Search App
The jobs are up to date daily and the app is relatively simple to navigate. I can even quickly navigate to a company and filter jobs from that one company to the city I live in within just a few clicks. I am impressed. Ease of use is why I have 5 stars. Along with fresh data as far as jobs. Some apps/sites are easy to use but the data is stale. This app seems to be very up to date. Thanks!
Helps with finding new opportunity.
I find this app to be great at keeping me up to date with all of the new opportunities that I have in my area for my field. It does require an account, however most worth while job searching sites I find require it too, but if you find that to be something that you are not keen on, I wouldn't recommend it.
I'm a 16 year old young man graduating next year and I seen your commercial and decided to download the app for when I get out of school and I must say it's been the best ever. I've been looking at jobs that I think I might would like and I saved a few. I really appreciate your app very much and i can say that it will be my go to if I ever need to find a job.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Sep 07, 2017
- Version: 5.4.1
- Size: 73.9 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Burmese, Cambodian, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Laotian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Seller: Glassdoor, Inc.
- Copyright © 2008–2017, Glassdoor.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.