This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Most intuitive, feature loaded and dependable file manager in the App Store!
Whether you are looking for just a PDF Viewer with annotations and search, connectivity to many file cloud services, sharing file between your computer, voice recorder, web downloader or text editor, iFiles 2 is the only file manager you will ever need.
• Supported Online Cloud Services and Protocols:
Dropbox, Google Drive, iCloud, Box.net, OneDrive, SMB/CIFS, SugarSync, AFP (Mac), FTP/FTPS, SFTP, Flickr, Google Photos, Facebook, Rackspace CloudFiles, CloudApp, PogoPlug, WebDav, Amazon S3, ownCloud, 4Shared, also using Amazon S3: DreamObjects and UltiCloud.
• PDF Reader with annotations, exceptional speed, search, and customizable!
- The most advanced PDF reading engine with search
- Support for all common annotation types: drawings, highlights, notes, stamps, free text, images, sound recordings, and so much more
- Saving directly to a cloud service with offline support
• File Sharing
- Easily transfer files between your computer and iFiles using (SMB or HTTP) sharing or upload files over USB using iTunes.
- Export/import files to/from another app using extensions support
- Open In support to and from iFiles
- Email file or links for supported services
• New audio player/engine:
- Streaming - FLAC support - Inter-app audio, flexible audio bar,
- Equalizer build into audio bar for easy access
- Background audio
• File Manager
Intuitive and feature loaded; just tap and hold on a file for quick file operations, edit mode for multiple file operations,
easily change between icon and list view, convenient and powerful sort options, use two finger pinch to change thumbnails size in icon mode, support for iPad split screen mode.
- Unarchive common formats: Zip, RAR, 7-zip, Tar, Gzip, and Bzip2
- Create zip files
- File operations: move, copy, upload, download, rename, delete, email, compress, share, batch rename, share, export, open in
- Thumbnails: image, video, PDF, and all supported by given service
- Popup menu - Tap and hold on file to display context popup menu with file operations
- Edit mode for multiple file operation
- Properties - view and change folder and files properties: color label, icon, and rename. For services with supported API you can edit: comments, description, tags/keywords, privacy, copy/generate links
- Convenient add menu: new folder, text file, voice recording, import, copy from, from photos, camera, from clipboard
- Batch rename - rename multiple files at once
• Other features
- Tabs - Multiple tabs can be opened at the same time
- Web browser and downloader
- Voice Recorder
- Passcode lock
- Advanced transfer manager with background support
- Print files using AirPrint
- Create and edit text files
- Photo library Import
- Camera support
- Audio Player (WAV, MP3, M4A, CAF, AIF, AIFF, ACC, FLAC)
- Video Player (iPhone supported formats: MP4, MOV, MPV, 3GP, M4V)
- Image Viewer (JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP, TIF, TIFF, ICO, CUR, XBM)
- View RTF (Rich Text Format) and RTFD
- View iWorks (Pages, numbers, Keynote) ’08 and ’09 (with or without Preview)
- View Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• We are constantly add new features, latest once:
Batch Rename, SMB/CIFS support, folder synchronization, tabs, new redesigned Interface, document provider extension support., iPad split view support, and more.
or follow us on twitter:
What's New in Version 2.2.0
- Dropbox fix
- iOS 11 updates
- Drop support
A BIG cheat and disappointment.
I’ve used the original iFiles for years and found it to be simple but very useful. It was limited in what it could do (for instance, it was never able to search within documents for specific words, only file names) but what it did do, it did well. With the advent of iOS 11 I thought I needed to upgrade to iFiles 2. What a total waste of $5. The interface is garbage. Completely unintuitive, and a departure from the simplicity of the previous. If you already have existing files from the original iFiles you will find it impossible to import them en masse. You will have to recreate your files from scratch. And as to getting a hint from the developer? Forget it, you are on your own. IFiles 2 is a big disappoint. And it turns out that iOS 11.0.3 is fully compatible with the original iFiles. There is no need to upgrade.
No search in iPad version
I store hundreds of files & recipes in the original iFiles and loved except for the frequent crashing. I finally updated to the new iFiles 2. No search in the ipad version! This is where I keep my recipes and need it to look for key search terms in the titles. Why it is in the iPhone version and not in the iPad version where most people would use it more often is a mystery.
They need to add search to the ipad version.
Only shows empty iCloud SUBFOLDER
The app is exactly what I was looking for (access icloud, create folder, add and edit textfiles, annotate pdfs), but unfortunately only shows the ifiles subfolder of icloud, instead of the main icloud folder where all my documents are! Please change this to let me see the root folder of icloud, like you do for dropbox and google drive.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 03, 2017
- Version: 2.2.0
- Size: 85.9 MB
- Languages: English, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Tom Biel
- © 2016 Imagam, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.