DownloadMate is a fully featured download manager that allows you to download files to your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad, you can then view/play/edit the downloaded files right on your device.
• Web Browser
- Tap and hold on a image to download it
- Tap and hold to force download
- Download HTML5 videos files
- Bookmark manager
- HTTP basic authentication
- Integrated Google search
• Download Manager
- Live download progress bar
- Active downloads badge number
- Customize download location or be prompted when starting new download
- Supports resuming interrupted downloads if supported by server.
• File Manager
- Tap and hold for context menu with operation like Copy, Email Open In Delete and more
- Copy, move, rename and delete files
- Multi-edit mode
- Create folders and text files
- Paste from clipboard
- Sort files by name, date, kind, size, ascending or descending order
- Search files by file name
- Open files in other apps or share using AirDrop
- Unarchive ZIP, RAR, 7-zip, Tar and more.
- Create ZIP files
- Import photos from camera roll
- Import audio files from music
- Display embedded album artwork in audio files
- Send files as email attachments (size under 15MB)
- Image viewer
- Document viewer: Pages, Numbers, Microsoft Office, PDF, RTF files
- Text viewer and editor (customizable extensions that can be viewed/edited)
• Audio Player
- Music playback of WAV, MP3, M4A, CAF, AIF, AIFF and ACC formats
- Audio playback continues with the screen locked
- Repeat and autostart next
- Ability to play all MP3 files in a folder like a playlist
• Video Player
- Supported file formats by iOS: MP4, MOV, MPV, 3GP, M4V
- Background audio
- Background downloading
- Bookmarklet for Safari that lets you open any link in DownloadMate to download files
- Other apps can save files to DownloadMate (e.g. Email app can save attachments to DownloadMate)
- Passcode lock
We're always excited to hear form you! If you have any feedback. questions, or concerns, please emails us at:
or visit http://www.downloadmateapp.com
or follow us on twitter:
- "From Music" option now displays correctly in Add Menu
Ratings and Reviews
Having a lot of trouble with this app. As soon as I open it, it opens the App Store to a random app. Then when I go back it does it again then it pops up twice saying "do you want to download your location" and after saying no it goes back to App Store then finally works. But this happens every time I open the app. And there is no recently added, or shuffle. Very difficult and buggy. Maybe it's just me? Everyone else has good comments but this app is awful for me.
Loved it but now hate
I loved this app prior to the iOS 8 coming out. I was hopeful that 8.02 would make the issue better but it hasn't. Since the iOS update I have been unable to access any of my music. Everytime I attempt to get into my files the program crashes. I've considered deleting this program but then I'll lose all the music (that I can't access anyways) please fix the problem.
Used to loved it, but now not so much
This app has ALL of my books for college, and out of the blue, every time I try to open the app it closes itself. I've been thinking of deleting it but then I'll lose all my college books and that's not something I want to happen. So please, fix this, cause I really need them.
- Tom Biel
- 19.6 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2014 Imagam, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.