The Downtown Resource Group's Mobile Search is the leading tool for buyers looking to find a condo, loft, or town home in the Minneapolis downtown area.
Looking to live the downtown lifestyle? Downtown Resource Group can help! The app allows users to have up to date market information at their finger tips at any time. Find your new home and community with Downtown Resource Group's expert help!
What's the most important thing about a home search app? The homes of course! With this 5.8 update, we've completely overhauled what you see when you view home listings. We're kind of biased, but we think you'll like what you see!
As part of this update, you can now expect to see on each home listing all of the things you had before, but presented in a more visually appealing way, PLUS:
- a remarkably faster load time on listings
- a new and improved photo viewer
- visual history for price and status changes and past sales
- information on schools
- a satellite view of the property and quick access to a map to know where it is... plus nearby amenities
- a street view of the property
- commute times for your saved addresses
In addition, we've made a few other improvements:
- icons on the map show at a glance if the listing is new, has an open house, or has had a recent price reduction
- the mortgage calculator now highlights that you can use the keyboard
- we've removed a few cobwebs and cleaned up a few things around the edges
Ratings and Reviews
The experience of jumping from the app to T&C then back to the app is unnecessary. The map font is too small, even when zoomed. The menu navigation is unclear. Sorting and filtering lacks critical details for shoppers... I digress. Maybe run some tests/interviews by actual users before you spend more $ to release any more updates. Pretty awful.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.