Doximity - Medical Network
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Doximity is the largest medical professional network in the U.S., with over 70% all of physicians as members.
• Search and find any other doctor, pharmacist, nurse practitioner or physician assistant in the U.S.
• Get a free efax number and send faxes from your phone
• Earn Category 1 CME by reading articles (no quizzes, no surveys)
• Privately browse jobs and compare salaries across the country
"This is a best-kept secret for physician apps in the US. Registration is simple & easy."
"Yesterday, I discussed the results of a patient’s CAT scan with a radiologist via his backline, then updated the patient’s nephrologist via text and received a cardiac clearance from the patient’s cardiologist via fax. All in 10 minutes."
"When I first signed up on this App I was amazed at the number of physicians on file. I was instantly updated with over half of my medical school class from 35 years ago...Bravo on this App."
We would love your feedback! Send comments, ideas or issues to email@example.com
What's New in Version 10.0.11
Find and connect with any other doctor, pharmacist, NP or PA, send free efaxes and earn category 1 CME
- New Magic Sign In! Doximity can now email you a link to get into the app without needing to know your password
- Redesigned article page featuring improved UI for easier commenting and liking
- Bug Fix: Users getting logged out under rare circumstances
App still needs to fix a major bug
I hate when I get a email summary of content, click a link to go directly to the article, then it takes me to an option to view on app which I click but the app opens to its homepage, not the article I clicked on the email. Then I have to search for the article. Because of that problem alone, I just browse the email and rarely go read the actual article. Fix this!
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Oct 20, 2017
- Version: 10.0.11
- Size: 217 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Doximity
- © 2017 Doximity Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.