The new doxo app lets you pay all your bills from just one app. Access over 45,000 billers, use any form of payment, and get reminders so you never forget to pay a bill.
The most convenient and secure way to manage and pay your bills:
• Pay bills directly within the app
• Over 45,000 billers included – the largest network of any app
• Use multiple forms of payment
• Rest assured knowing your accounts are secure
• Get reminders to let you know when a bill is due
• Schedule automatic payments for recurring bills
• Check on payment status with real-time payment tracking
• Manage all of your bills in one place
• Access your account through the app or online
• Save time by managing your bill payments with a single account
THE LARGEST BILLING NETWORK
Access the largest network of billers from just one app.
• With over 45,000 billers (and growing), you can easily manage and pay all your bills from just one app.
• From your water bill, to cable, to cell phone – the list goes on.
USE ANY FORM OF PAYMENT
doxo lets you decide how to pay your bills. Use your bank account, credit or debit card. No other service gives you so many options. Some payment options may not be available for all billers.
SAFE AND SECURE
Rest assured knowing your accounts are secure. Sharing your username and password across many different biller websites isn’t safe. doxo lets you pay all your bills with a single account and log in using state-of-the-art security measures that keep your accounts safe.
• Your account is secured by the best-in-class fraud detection software.
• Your data is encrypted and protected end-to-end using strong industry standard encryption.
• Your payment is monitored at every step along the way. If there’s ever an issue, you will be notified immediately.
NEVER MISS A BILL DUE DATE
doxo provides customizable calendar-based reminders, email alerts, and auto-scheduled payments so you can make sure you never miss a due date and put your credit history in jeopardy.
TRACK PAYMENT STATUS
Easily track a payment status. Just like package tracking, doxo lets you see real-time payment tracking so you can rest assured your accounts are in good standing. You can see the process of the transfer of funds and when the biller receives the payment.
A complete history of every payment is tracked in detail in your account to help you manage your payments.
BILL PAY FLEXIBILITY
Manage your bill payments where and when you want: in addition to the doxo mobile app, you can also manage your doxo account online from a computer.
PRAISE FOR DOXO:
• "Finally there’s an easy excuse for tossing that not-so-cute filing cabinet from your home office." - iVillage
• "doxo helps keep track of bills and cut down on clutter." - The Washington Post
• "The doxo overview page becomes your own all-in-one personal bill center and reminder dashboard." - Mashable
• "doxo is a useful online app service designed to help you go paper-free, pay your bills online." - MakeUseOf.com
• "Bottom line: I love it and want all my bills to go here now!" - NetBanker
• Featured as TOP FINANCE APP by Parade
• NEW PRODUCT OF THE YEAR, American Business Awards (The Stevie Awards)
• Featured in "Apps for Simplifying Every Part of Your Life" by iVillage
• Webby Award Nominee
• AlwaysOn OnDemand 100 Award
• Red Herring Global 100 Award
Visit www.doxo.com to learn more.
When you download and use the doxo Bill Pay and Reminders app, you agree to the doxo Terms of Service https://www.doxo.com/legal/terms-of-service/
Improved authentication support, including biometric authentication using Touch ID and Face ID.
Ratings and Reviews
I don't like to waste my time, so it takes something special to get me to write a review. And it's usually positive. Until it's about my experience with this app. It seemed good, it downloaded nice and fast and loaded without an issue. It has you create an account with them and then you confirm it via your email address. Then you can begin setting things up. It lets you choose from a list of popular providers in your area (such as cablevision, Verizon, direct TV etc). It does not tell you what exactly you're selecting for. Be it Internet, cable, credit cards, bank etc. yes some of these are obvious but NOT all of them are. You can have a chase bank account and not a credit and vice versa. That's strike one. For me the second strike is the crashing and then the third is the app telling you that you've timed out after MAYBE 3 minutes of activity claiming you're not active. All while you are progressing through the screens? C'mon you've gotta be kidding right? *Deep sigh* and try agin to only be booted out even faster and then even faster on the last try you give it. That's where I am now and that's the story behind my poor review and one star. Wishing everyone else who gives it a shot; some much needed luck.
Very well done
This app was well designed. I also love the online. My only complaint is that you cannot easily print a hard copy of all your information-passwords, etc. I also wish there was a way to have other users be able to login but not be able to make changes, Even better, would be to give people permissions to view information—this would make it easy for family members to share info. I would love if they would add some of the components of Aboutone—like health history, etc.
Deleting my data - I regret trusting Doxo
Long time fan of this app now surprised to learn that the company has decided they will just DELETE all my account information and notes from the past nearly FOUR years because they want to change to a bill paying service only. MEANWHILE, they provided NO notice of this deletion from the mobile app whatsoever. And the email sent regarding the deletion from the website talks about email imports and the end of the old “look”. Nothing about DELETION OF DATA.
Huge disappointment that a company would launch itself as a digital filing cabinet, encourage users to upload photos and documents for YEARS, only to suddenly shred all our digital files without our consent. Disgusting, deceptive, theft of data.
Horrific company that used to be pretty awesome. User beware.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review--doxo takes its customers data security *extremely* seriously, and our protocols protect users from fraud and unnecessary exposure--that said, we hold your data in high regard and vouch for its safety and integrity--please contact doxo support for more help with your issue--
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.