My Account Manager - Organize, manage, & track all account info and documents in your digital file cabinet - doxo
By doxo, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
doxo, a digital file cabinet used to organize and manage all of your important accounts in one place. Store account details, logins and import emails from the providers you choose.
Securely receive documents and bills and make payments to providers Connected on doxo.
DIGITAL FILE CABINET FEATURES:
• Securely store all your info and docs in one place – receipts, invoices, bills, business cards, insurance cards – anything that’s important to you
• Email or print your documents from the app
• Doc viewer optimizes how you view PDF’s online or mobile
• Write notes & add details like due dates and appointments
• Use your phone to scan and upload your docs
• Easily share your documents by emailing, messaging, or backing them up to your personal cloud storage
ACCOUNT MANAGER FEATURES:
• Keep your account numbers, logins, & more
• Automatically import and organize all your provider emails
• Back up all your doxo files to your hard drive
• Call, email or tweet your service providers – it’s like having directory assistance, but for free
• Look up company Twitter handles & websites without ever having to leave the app
OTHER COOL STUFF:
• Receive and pay bills with Connected providers
• Unlimited storage for all of your documents and files
• Bank-grade security – everything stays safe in doxo
• Quick PIN Sign-in – adds another layer of security
• Optional email reminders for due dates
• Access everything from the app or online
• Always free, and you’ll never receive ads
PRAISE FOR DOXO:
• "Finally there’s an easy excuse for tossing that not-so-cute filing cabinet from your home office." - iVillage
• "doxo helps keep track of bills and cut down on clutter." - The Washington Post
• "The doxo overview page becomes your own all-in-one personal bill center, reminder dashboard and online filing cabinet." - Mashable
• "For centralizing bills, financial documents, and other important family files, doxo presents an innovative solution." - PC Magazine
• "doxo is a useful online app service designed to help you go paper-free, pay your bills and store your personal documents online." - MakeUseOf.com
• "Bottom line: I love it and want all my bills to go here now!" - NetBanker
• Featured as TOP FINANCE APP by Parade
• NEW PRODUCT OF THE YEAR, American Business Awards (The Stevie Awards)
• Featured in "Apps for Simplifying Every Part of Your Life" by iVillage
• Webby Award Nominee
• AlwaysOn OnDemand 100 Award
• Red Herring Global 100 Award
What's New in Version 2.0.10
This release includes several bug fixes, plus:
* Ability to display payments saved to your file cabinet
* Enhanced ability to edit scheduled payments
* Improved view of past payments for payable billers
If you like doxo, please take the time to give us a nice review: it really helps.
I don't like to waste my time, so it takes something special to get me to write a review. And it's usually positive. Until it's about my experience with this app. It seemed good, it downloaded nice and fast and loaded without an issue. It has you create an account with them and then you confirm it via your email address. Then you can begin setting things up. It lets you choose from a list of popular providers in your area (such as cablevision, Verizon, direct TV etc). It does not tell you what exactly you're selecting for. Be it Internet, cable, credit cards, bank etc. yes some of these are obvious but NOT all of them are. You can have a chase bank account and not a credit and vice versa. That's strike one. For me the second strike is the crashing and then the third is the app telling you that you've timed out after MAYBE 3 minutes of activity claiming you're not active. All while you are progressing through the screens? C'mon you've gotta be kidding right? *Deep sigh* and try agin to only be booted out even faster and then even faster on the last try you give it. That's where I am now and that's the story behind my poor review and one star. Wishing everyone else who gives it a shot; some much needed luck.
Very well done
This app was well designed. I also love the online. My only complaint is that you cannot easily print a hard copy of all your information-passwords, etc. I also wish there was a way to have other users be able to login but not be able to make changes, Even better, would be to give people permissions to view information—this would make it easy for family members to share info. I would love if they would add some of the components of Aboutone—like health history, etc.
Great way to file and track anything
I've tried many apps to cut back on paper. For me, this is working out to be the best. It keeps my bills, documents, and regular stuff I want to track in order. There is a small learning curve, but once you start filing, it's real easy. Developers are responsive to questions and requests.