By County of Los Angeles
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
LA County DPSS Mobile app allows users to:
- View your EBT balance
- Search nearest available Free ATMs, Paid ATMs, and CalFresh stores
- Take a picture to upload verification documents to your approval/pending cases
- Take a picture to upload proof of the changes reported on your Semi Annual Report (SAR-7) or Quarterly Report (QR-7).
Simply log into the mobile app with the Customer ID and PIN provided to you by DPSS.
To upload your SAR-7 or QR-7 proof documents, you must already have submitted your report online at http://dpssbenefits.lacounty.gov
Log on to Your Benefits Now (YBN) at http://dpssbenefits.lacounty.gov to
- View your benefits information
- Submit SAR-7 and QR-7
- View Electronic Notices (eNOA)
- Apply online for CalWorks, CalFresh, Medi-Cal
- View your worker information
- Find your district office location and hours of operation
- Schedule VITA appointment
What's New in Version 2.5.0
- Enable verification upload feature for all cases.
- Enable verification upload feature for the following additional programs: Cash Assistance Program for Immigrants, Refugee Cash Assistance, Welfare to Work, and GROW.
- Enable to upload images from the photo library in the mobile devices.
- Bug fixes.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jul 22, 2017
- Version: 2.5.0
- Size: 11.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: County of Los Angeles - Department of Public Works
- © Los Angeles County
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.