LA County DPSS Mobile app allows users to:
- View your case benefits and status
- View your EBT balance
- Search nearest available Free ATMs, Paid ATMs, and CalFresh stores
- Take a picture to upload verification documents to your approval/pending cases
- Take a picture to upload proof of the changes reported on your Semi Annual Report (SAR-7) or Quarterly Report (QR-7).
- View verification uploaded history
Simply log into the mobile app with the Customer ID and PIN provided to you by DPSS.
To upload your SAR-7 or QR-7 proof documents, you must already have submitted your report online at https://yourbenefits.laclrs.org
Log on to Your Benefits Now (YBN) at https://yourbenefits.laclrs.org to
- View your benefits information
- Submit SAR-7 and QR-7
- View Electronic Notices (eNOA)
- Apply online for CalWorks, CalFresh, Medi-Cal
- View your worker information
- Find your district office location and hours of operation
- Schedule VITA appointment
1. Launch the DPSS Mobile App with our upgraded architecture.
2. Improve the login operation with 3 different login methods.
3. Add the "Remember Me" capability on all 3 login methods.
4. Add the capability of viewing benefits information.
5. Add the capability of viewing case status.
6. Add the capability of viewing verification uploaded history.
7. Revise the EBT balance information page.
Ratings and Reviews
Convenient and easy to use
This app has saved me hours over having to scan or mail in info. I can also check my EBT balance simply.
Unable to Use
So, entering my case number and being able to login was very quick and easy, great, but then came the issue of trying to upload the information... The app won't give me an option to send/take photos of my documents no matter how many times I've tried refreshing the app. It asks for me to select a case from a list of nothing which greatly frustrated me. I figured with my case number, it'll already be selected and allow me to quickly take photos and be done with this but it just wasn't so. Despite knowing what my case was about and despite how quickly it verified my identity, it wouldn't let me do what I needed to do.
I am so very glad to finally find a way to get to my benefits without all the drama which previously existed. The real benefit is being able to get my information in on time and in a fashion which really allows my worker to get that information when needed. No more excuses for beneficiaries to say they couldn't find the work or that the dog ate it. Thank you DPSS for this app!!!
- County of Los Angeles - Department of Public Works
- 10 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Los Angeles County
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.