Supper accurate multi division programmable metronome—Almost any kind of complex rhythms can be built up easily with six independent note divisions in conjunction with Multi Beat function. You can assign your choice of music note, polyrhythm setting, tuplet setting or a sequence you created to each division. All settings can be saved for later recall and stored in a playlist. Coach function,loop timer, tuning tone generator, pendulum animation and flashing function will help your practice.
• Generate frame level accuracy of pulse.
• 6 independent note divisions.
• Assign your choice of note value, polyrhythm setting, tupet setting or a sequence you created for each division (except Beat division).
• Volume slider and mute buttons for each division.
• Assign your choice of sound sample from preset sounds or your own sounds for each division.
• Multi beat mode—you can set up to 64 beats per cycle with the beat sound on any selected beats to create complex rhythms. Playback velocity for each selected beat can be adjusted.
• All of your setting ,including BPM and sound for each division, can be saved for later recall and stored in a playlist.
• Sound-Set—Create a set of sounds for quick sound change.
• Coach functions—Gradual up down / Quiet count. Unlimited number of settings can be saved.
• Visual effects—Pendulum animation and flashing screen.
• Tap tempo.
• Halftime function.
• Adjustable swing feel functions.
• Loop timer function.
• Tuning tone generator—adjustable frequency and note.
• Sync library and settings on multiple devices via iCloud.
• Appearance can be adjusted to suit your taste.
Fixes problems importing audio sample files, and some minor bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
This app needs a users manual
I bought it, but I’m not going to use it. I can tell you that it is a well thought out, versatile, and feature rich, app. Here is my example: 2/4 time, on beat #1 play four 16th notes, the first two notes are assigned sound A. The second two are assigned sound B. For beat #2 use sounds A and B to play two 8th notes. This is the kind of metronome i use to practice drum sticking exercises. How can this be done? Maybe I can do it with the sequencer feature, but that is the main problem. The developer provides a sequencer, but no documentation on how to use it. It is not intuitive enough for the uninitiated. The built in help is lame; the online help does not exist. Ill go back to using Metronomics until there is better support for this app. Ill give it 5 stars when some better documentation shows up
Hi, Thank you so much for downloading Dr.Betotte TC and apologize for not providing enough documentation. I created a quick instruction to make sequence that you mentioned here. Please visit “http://ssworkssoftware.com/instructions/drbetottetc/help/“. If you have any question, please feel free to contact me at email@example.com.
Fantastic app! Would like a better master volume control....
As a band director, I use this app (on the iPad) frequently. It has a lot of the functionality of a Dr. Beat.
I wish, however, that it had a better master volume control. I find it difficult to quickly, easily, accurately control the master volume when I need to turn it up or down. Rather than having the relatively small volume control at the top of the app, I suggest adding a full-sized master volume slider along with the other sliders.
I also wish that it was possible to hide the playlist on the side as I only use that feature occasionally.
How does the watch companion work?
I love this app because I love my Dr. Beat. But I am not sure how the I-watch companion is supposed to work. When I open the app on my watch it shows the tempo screen, but when I push play nothing happens. Please help?! Thanks!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.