Assist vet Amy as she treats pets in her new pet clinic!
Test your vet skills in our newest time management game, Dr. Cares – Amy’s Pet Clinic!
In the second episode of Dr. Cares - Amy’s Pet Clinic, Amy has taken over her grandfather’s veterinary practice. However, her grandfather’s left some big shoes to fill, and Amy quickly finds out that running her own clinic is harder than she thought. If she’s going to save the animals, she’s going to need some help - and that’s where YOU come in!
- Be the best animal doctor and treat cuddly pets across 6 fun locations
- Diagnose and cure animals in 19 exciting mini games
- Prowl through 60 story levels and 30 challenge levels loaded with time management fun
- Upgrade your clinic to get access to the latest technology and medical instruments
- Make important story decisions and influence the course of Amy’s tale
- Earn all 20 trophies and make Arthur’s retirement party unforgettable
- Collect diamonds to rescue adorable puppies and kitties, and care for them in your animal shelter
- Take on daily challenges to earn extra diamonds to customize your shelter
- Relive Amy’s childhood and find out what made her who she is today
Amy’s trying to build up her reputation as Snuggford’s new pet doctor - but life has a knack for getting in the way. No sooner has she started to settle in, than her childhood rival shows up in town, dragging her past into the present. But while Amy struggles to deal with both her vet clinic and her past, disaster strikes! A mysterious epidemic spreads through the town, threatening the lives of pets across Snuggford! Her best friends Crystal and Lisa offer their help, but Amy doggedly insists on doing everything herself.
Will Amy find a cure for the epidemic? Play Dr. Cares – Amy’s Pet Clinic and find out now!
*Enjoy this pet rescue time management game brought to you by GameHouse Original Stories, the creators of the Delicious and Heart's Medicine series!*
Try the first few levels for free! Then, choose to unlock the full game with an in-app purchase, or continue playing the free version with ads.
Follow Dr. Cares on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GameHouseOriginalStories/
*Download the GameHouse Original Stories app and enjoy other amazing games like Delicious, Heart's Medicine and Fabulous:* https://goo.gl/SXb8sa
Subscribe to Gamehouse Original Stories for unlimited access to all the best story games!
More about GameHouse Original Stories subscriptions:
- You can subscribe to play this game and all other GameHouse Original Stories games without Ads.
- GameHouse Original Stories offers a choice of one subscription: monthly
- Monthly subscriptions will be charged at $9.99/month*
- You will be able to access unlimited stories for the duration of your subscription
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal up to 24 hours prior to the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
* Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent subscription price in $USD
Terms of Service: https://www.gamehouseoriginalstories.com/static/terms-of-service.html
Thank you for playing Dr. Cares - Amy's Pet Clinic! With each update we aim to improve the game's stability and quality further. We hope you enjoy our game!
Ratings and Reviews
I love this game, I think so far it’s awesome but could use a little work. I don’t mind the adds as that means it’s a free game and you don’t have to pay for it which is great but every now and then I get a message saying the add won’t load and to try again later. Also, when trying to click on certain things you have to click a few times before it responds. Other than that I think you did a great job on this one. I’m also glad that there is a difficulty setting. Keep up the good work! EDIT: I am on level 25 of the third chapter and I can’t find the mouse! I can hear him but I don’t see him anywhere! Can anyone tell me where he is? EDIT: I just try to rescue a second pet and as soon as i did the game crashed and when I went back to it the new bed is there but the new pet is gone! What’s going on? I want my new pet! PLEASE FIX THIS!!!!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback. Could you please write us at email@example.com with more information so that we can help you out (please mention the game, the bug, what device you play on and the iOS version it runs). Thanks for your help!
I love the game. I love all of them, the only problem I’m having is with ad’s. I paid to have the ad’s removed, and it charged me twice but never took the ad’s off! I’ve had problems with some of the other gamehouse games as well. I paid for a few of them then after an update it wipes away my paid version! I’ve asked about it in the past & someone told me to restart my device but that didn’t work. This was last year but as time went on I just gave up but now I’ve been charged twice for a service that I didn’t even receive once! Like I said I love these games so I keep giving the company the benefit of the doubt but enough is enough, I need a refund and the ad’s removed. Let me know where to email you and hopefully we can figure this all out because I do love the games!
Developer Response ,
I am so sorry to hear you are having this issue! You should be able to restore your purchase by selecting the "Restore" button. This button is located in the settings, the orange box with white stripes in the bottom left of your game home page. If you continue to have trouble please write to my team at firstname.lastname@example.org and they would be happy to help.
Cutest game EVER!!!
I have loved & enjoyed playing all the games that Gamehouse makes! They are so rewarding & fun! It’s easy at first, but as you go along it gets harder, so it’s a challenge. I started with Delicious Emily, and couldn’t wait for more of that storyline. Then Fabulous Angela & Alison the doctor came out, and ever since I’ve been so happy to play more & see my loved characters from the other games show up in the games! I love Amy’s Pets. The customization of the shelter is so much fun & I never want it to end! If you like this, you’ll love all the other games. I just finished the airline one & boy, I did not want that to end! I always want more of these games & the people who make these games have a dream job & do fantastic! So many other games just aren’t as special as all of these. Thank you all for it all! :)
- RealNetworks, Inc.
- 307.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- ©GameHouse 2018
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Full Game. $9.99
- GameHouse Subscription $9.99
- GameHouse Subscription NoTrial $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.