By drchrono Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
drchrono creates the best EHR experience for physicians and their patients; use our iPad app to access all you need to manage your practice.
To date, drchrono's Meaningful Use Stage 1 & 2 compliant platform is used by over 70,000 physicians & 4 million patients.
drchrono's EHR was voted the #1 iPad Electronic Health Record two years in a row by over 22,000 physicians two years in a row.
Our app is:
• Safe, secure and meets and exceeds industry standards
• Simple to use; we offer a great out-of-the box solution
• Certified. Fully meets all requirements of the HITECH ACT & Meaningful Use (Stage 1 & 2)
• Access hundreds of detailed support videos to help you customize drchrono
• Meaningful Use certified for 2014 Stage 1 & 2 criteria
• H&P, SOAP, and customizable clinical notes
• Real-time medical speechtotext
• Inpractice chat & messaging center
• Electronically send prescriptions and labs
• Send & track referrals electronically
• InApp subscriptions: Advanced eRx, Fax, SpeechtoText, and Medical Billing
• Our in-app purchase options include: $179.99/month for Prometheus, $249.99/month for Hippocrates and $449.99/month for our Apollo Plan
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account
• Subscription does not auto-renew – renewals are the responsibility of the user
• Cancellation of the current subscription is not allowed
• Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited when you purchase a subscription
What's New in Version 10.0.15
- Authy 2-factor login for iPhone.
- Stability improvements.
- Speech-to-text improvements.
Drchrono not good for power users
So I use drchrono a ton. Lots of positives. I like the ipad base, the notes are awesome. I am incredibly frustrated by a number of issues over the last two years which have not really been corrected. Hence the review.
Here are some examples..
Slow at times, at least once on a weekly basis. During a busy day, having to resort to paper for even an hour is very frustrating. The uptime status on their status page not reflective of this.
2. Reminder profiles. Still not working.
3. Onpatient scheduling.
I say to allow times starting at 1 pm. Patient scheduling starts at noon..
I'm going to start looking this weekend for anything better :(
One of the best platforms I've ever used for my practice. I really appreciate the quick response to feedback.
An incredible EHR
I've used a lot of EHRs in the last 15 years and drchrono is the best I've ever used. They're very responsive to feedback and suggestions.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Mar 04, 2015
- Version: 10.0.15
- Size: 51.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: drchrono Inc
- © 2015 drchrono inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Month of Prometheus (reminders + faxing)$179.99
- Month of Hippocrates (Speech To Text + Mayo Content Upgrade)$249.99
- Month of Apollo (Medical Billing + Speech To Text + Mayo Content)$449.99