drchrono EHR / EMR
By drchrono Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
drchrono creates the best EHR experience for physicians and their patients; use our iPad app to access all you need to manage your practice.
To date, drchrono's Meaningful Use Stage 1 & 2 compliant platform is used by over 100,000 physicians & 7 million patients. drchrono's EHR was voted the #1 iPad Electronic Health Record four years in a row by over 22,000 physicians.
Our app is:
• Safe, secure and meets and exceeds industry standards
• Simple to use; we offer a great out-of-the box solution
• Certified. Fully meets all requirements of the HITECH ACT & Meaningful Use (Stage 1 & 2)
• Access hundreds of detailed support videos to help you customize drchrono
• Meaningful Use certified for 2014 Stage 1 & 2 criteria
• H&P, SOAP, and customizable clinical notes
• Real-time medical speech-to-text
• In-practice chat & messaging center
• Custom Vitals
• Electronically send prescriptions, controlled substances (EPCS) and labs
• Send & track referrals electronically
• In-App subscriptions: Advanced eRx, Fax, Medical Speech-to-Text, Custom Vitals and Medical Billing
• Our in-app purchase options include: $199.99/month for Prometheus, $279.99/month for Hippocrates and $499.99/month for our Apollo Plan
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account
• Subscription does not auto-renew – renewals are the responsibility of the user
• Cancellation of the current subscription is not allowed
• Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited when you purchase a subscription
What's New in Version 10.0.47
- Various enhancements to make the app easier to use.
- Bug fixes.
- The App has been split into 5 different sections - Dashboard, EHR, Messages, Tasks and Account.
- The Account section contains Chat, Template Library, Meaningful Use Report, and Help.
- Task is now its own section. We have bigger things planned for Tasks, so stay tuned.
- We’ve removed the hamburger (3 bars) menu and reorganized different sections.
- The Appointment Detail View is now scrollable. You will be able to see almost everything at one glance, including Vitals.
- New Appointment screen has been redesigned to improve flexibility for future enhancements.
- Redesigned the Billing Picklist to be collapsible to accommodate large amount of codes.
New iPad Features:
- The Patient Menu has been updated with new items. You can now access all patient clinical data from anywhere in the clinical workflow. Tap on it and see the full list.
- The + (add) button give you universal access to creating new Patients, Appointments, Tasks, Clinical Photos and Log Phone Calls.
- The Search button give you the ability to find patients and view recent patients.
- You can now view past clinical notes from the patient’s Appointment List.
- View the patient Super Bill from the Billing section of the clinical workflow.
- Added the ability to save Template Sections. Click on the Share button on top.
- Set default pharmacy location to Patient Address. If patient address is not available, it sets to Current Location.
- The pharmacy location pin is now tappable again.
- Added medication Dosage calculator to eRx view.
New iPhone Features:
- Add & Edit Allergies.
- Add & Edit Medications.
- Add & Edit Problems.
- Added Billing Picklist to iPhone Problem list.
- Add & Edit Patient Flags.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Oct 26, 2016
- Version: 10.0.47
- Size: 118 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: drchrono Inc
- © 2016 drchrono inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Month of Prometheus (reminders + faxing)$199.99
- Month of Hippocrates (Speech To Text + Mayo Content Upgrade)$299.99
- Month of Apollo (Medical Billing + Speech To Text + Mayo Content)$499.99