Best FREE Mac Cleaner in 2017 | Dr. Cleaner is all in one Mac Clean Master that offers Memory Free, Disk Clean, App Cleaner and more to clean my Mac. Fully compatible with macOS High Sierra on your Macbook.
--- 4,000,000 USERS in 30 MONTHS. 110,000 RATINGS, AVERAGE RATING 4.8 ---
"It removes unwanted and useless files to clean my Mac. It does everything the description says for Mac Disk Clean." — Kamil.T from Australia
"Very simple - very effective. Easy to use and great way to clean my Mac." — Damo1183 from U.K.
"Simply the best free Mac Clean App I have ever used in 2017…Most Importantly, it is an all in one Cleaner Master" — Janie from Germany
[Mac Disk Clean Map]
• Mac Disk Clean by reviewing a clickable disk map for details of system file distribution
• Easily know which files or folders use the most disk space with this Clean Master
[Memory Free Up]
• 1-click Mac Memory Clean to speed up your Mac’s performance
• Instantly frees up memory after closing Apps
• Identify Apps that occupy significant amount of memory
• All in one Mac Memory Optimization Utility
[Junk Files Cleaner]
• Quick disk clean from status bar menu
• Clean temporary files, logs, mail caches, iTunes and iOS temporary files, etc. Empty Trash for current users
• Detect and remove remaining files of uninstalled Apps
• Clean trash in removable storage to clean your Mac
[Big Files Scanner]
• 1-click scan for big files (customizable size from 10 MB and above)
• Multiple filters of size, date, name and type
• Local files in sync with iCloud drive can also be found
• Protected files* will not be deleted
[* Important big files can be "locked" into the protected list to avoid false deletion.]
• Best FREE Mac Clean App for Duplicate Files with the fast and accurate scanning technique that covers your entire home folder
• Auto-select for duplicates quick disk clean
• Users can preview each duplicate to decide which file should be deleted
[Intelligent Uninstall App]
• Uninstall App for Mac Disk Clean
• Detect leftover files of deleted apps by App Manager
• All in one App Optimizer to manage all installed apps
• Get notified when there is new version of installed App found
We value your feedback! Please comment in the App Store or submit ideas and requests directly to our developers through our support portal (http://Appletuner.trendmicro.com/support).
You can also email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow GDPR and Update License Agreement
Ratings and Reviews
I watched as the storage on my harddrive slowly ticked away byte by byte. I was afraid there was some form of malware on my MacPro. I disconnected from the internet to make sure nothhing malicious was being dumped onto my machine and still my storage ticked away. On deadline, I hoped I could get finished with what I was working on before the inevitable happened… but no. First the Adobe products ran out of scratch disc space. Then… everything crashed.
I had investigated and my user folder was the blossoming culprit. Furthermore, it was mail preference files in the library that were growing like demon spawn. Afraid to dump them, I deleted a few folders to make room for Dr. Cleaner…. downloaded, ran the app and presto, those killer files were gone and I had nearly half my storage space back. I upgraded to Pro – the price for the upgraded was nothing compared to the amount of time it would have taken me to figure things out on my own. Plus, the additional features seemed pretty sweet.
This is an invaluable tool – fast and easy to use with a beautifully designed interface. If the developers are reading this, you saved me today and to that I say thank you.
Thanks for upgrading to Pro. We're pleased that our product really helps you out. Simple but efficient, Dr. Cleaners does what it states. Thanks again for sharing your story. BTW, I'll give your message to our dear developers. 🤓
For a free app, it’s amazing! Although...
…it does loose one star for being a bit bait-and-switchy with some of the features! For exampe, how it sets you up in a few places where you can start doing something only to realize, after you just selected 50 checkboxes of things to fix, that you’re in a non-free feature that isn’t available unless you pay… That’s a bit annoying. That said, it does what they say it does in the free version, and it does it pretty well as far as I can tell, so it’s great on thet front! Just remove the bain-and-switch marketing, and just leave in the advertisements and suggestions for purcasing your other features & apps (I totally get using this free app to sell products, but keep it on the up and up please). I do appreciate that this app is available, even in this limited and mildy spammy format, because it does fill a void left in the OS by Apple!
Thank you for your suggestion, we will continue our work to provide quality service and products.
This App Is INCREDIBLE!
When I downloaded this app, I did NOT expect what I got! This app has helped me a lot with keeping my brand new Macbook Pro running smoothly, and I am so grateful. The way it finds those junk files and lets me get rid of them, I would have never thought I had SO MANY junk files! I like the way it can scan multiple things and do just about everything, and the app itself looks gorgeous and clean without too much clutter. Thank you, and thank you again, for an excellent product. My only issue is having to pay to remove duplicate files, I feel the option shouldn’t be even there at all if you’re just going to be roped into buying a pro version of the app to use the feature. Other than that, hats off to you! This is one app I won’t be deleting.
Thank you so much for your soooooo nice comments. The support and trust from our guests means much to us. We will try our best to continue proving good products and services to you.
- Trend Micro, Inc.
- 20.3 MB
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Trend Micro Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.