Dr. Cleaner Pro is the professional version of Dr. Cleaner. Dr. Cleaner Pro also includes Duplicate Finder and App Uninstaller.
Clean, Optimize, and Maintain your Mac in one professional tool:
[Smart Memory Optimizer]
• 1-click memory optimization
• Instantly reclaim memory from closed Apps
• Identify Apps that use a significant amount of memory
[Junk Files Cleaner]
• Quick disk clean from status bar menu
• Clean temporary files, including logs, mail caches, iTunes and iOS temporary files, etc. Empty Trash for current user
• Detect remaining files after deleting Apps
• Clean trash in removable storage
[Duplicate Files Finder]
• Thorough and quick scan — fast and accurate scanning technique covers your entire home folder
• Smart and accurate selection — duplicates are selected not only by file names but also by their contents. Files are shown in detailed previews. It can also help you ""decide"" which copy to delete by presenting ""Auto Select"" button
• Easy and safe decision — duplicates can be sorted by file type and listed in their full route for you to track. You can decide which way to clean these files; either by sending them to Trash or deleting them permanently
[Intelligent App Uninstaller]
• Auto-clean leftovers of deleted Apps
• Manage all the applications installed on your Mac easily
• View all the information of applications installed on your Mac clearly and easily
• List all the applications installed on your Mac by name, size, and last opened date
• Remove applications on your Mac easily and completely
• Remove all the associated files of uninstalled applications
• Alert user about new upgrades to installed apps
[Real-Time System Status]
• Real-time network usage
• Real-time CPU usage
[Big Files Scanner]
• 1-click scan of big files (customizable size from 10 MB and above)
• Multiple filters of size, date, name and type
• Local files in sync with your cloud drives can also be found
* Important big files can be ""locked"" into the protected list to avoid accidental deletion
• Scans all your disks and creates a clickable map of the files on your disk, color-coded by type
• Provides additional information about files when you click on an item on the map
• Views your entire disk by file or folder size so you can determine which files or folders use the most space
[Securely File Shredder]
• Permanently remove sensitive information
• Completely delete files, making them unrecoverable
• Easy to use drag and drop feature
• One-click shredding of deleted files
• Process all system optimization functions in one click
• Generate a complete report of system usage
We value your feedback! Please comment in the App Store or submit ideas and requests directly to our developers through our support portal (http://Appletuner.trendmicro.com/support).
You can also email us directly at email@example.com.
Enhance Smart Scan progress
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent Utility, documentation request
I started out with the free version of Dr. Cleaner, and after about six months upgraded to Pro. the extra features are good enough that i went and added the real-time virus scan subscription. I have been using Macs for over thirty years, but the time has come to run anti-virus on all Macs.
But here is a problem. every time Apple does a major OS upgrade, I cannot get Dr. C to open. Tried everything. Finally got someone on the phone and what it takes is to delete the program from my MacBook Pro,delete the associated files, and then start over. I sign into the App Store and under the Purchased tab, I redownload the program and re-install. Voila! It works. But WHY do i have to do this routine over and over!!!
One last comment, I have many photos duplicated in my Photos collection. Dr. C identifies duplicates, but I am unsure about deleting the pre-selected items. Is there documentation that will let me know just what is being deleted from where, and what originals remain? I tried a different program to remove duplicates, but it used thumbnails and I could see many photos identifed as duplicate were not duplicates. so I am wary. I have over 13,000 photos, i need a good duplicate remover program.
Thank you for your feedback so much. We will listen to the suggestions and improve it continuously. Thank you for your support. We are very happy to hear the true opinions of the users.
Happy to have The Doctor in the house!!
I could say a lot of things about Dr Cleaner and the review would run on and on. Im going to try to keep it short and sweet. I use it on my Mac at home where i work out of and I am just glad to have it. I run it when I feel like my mac is lagging its zip and sure enough as soon as she gets a visit from the doc she is running like new again. i love the duplicate finder. Im a writer by craft a photographer by hobbie and I tend to have more than one copy of any given image and when i run the duplicate finder im shocked at how many copies i really did have of certain images and how much space it saves me just by running the duplicate finder once a week. I appreciate the memory usage notifatcation in my menu bar all i have to do is look up at my top screen and it tells me exactly what percentage of memory is used up and then i know exactly when i need to run the Dr. Cleaner. Its easy as one simple click at the top of my menu bar or if i prefer to run a deep clean i can do so directly from the app itself. It clears all my problems up and gives my mac a clean bill of health. I woudnt have a computer with out the Dr. Cleaner on it. Highly recommended.
Thank you so much for your nice comment. Dr. Cleaner will accompany you all the time and help you solve problems. There might be duplicate files, but there won't be duplicate cleaner like Dr. Cleaner!
Efficient, Reliable and worth the price.
I have been using the free version for a couple years with confidence and trust that it does what it says it does and will not to blow up my Mac. Having said that I just finished setting up a newer, faster, neater more expensive Mac and was looking at the list of software previously obtained from the App Store. The Dr. Cleaner free version was prominent on the list and I thought about the fact that I had been using it free of charge for a long time. I rate it as one of the more excellent applications used fairly frequently and realized I would be willing to purchase if it were not offered free. I studied the additional features in the Pro (not free) version and decided to upgrade. After poking around the drop-downs and running a few familar features of the application I can verify that it does have useful additional utility and no pesky advertising and is definately worth the modest investment. I like to think that paying for someones successful application development work encourages them to maintain and improve it….at least I hope so. Don’t fret about this one just buy it.
It is the encouragement and support from our guests that inspire us most. We will spare no effort to provide better and better products and services for our guests. Thanks for your support and nice comment. Thank you.
- Trend Micro, Incorporated
- 24 MB
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Trend Micro Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.