Dr. Moku's Katakana Mnemonics LITE
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Learn to read and write Japanese Katakana in less than one hour! Read the reviews right here. It works.
● Complete system for learning Katakana fast.
● Reading and Listening Quiz modes.
● NEW! Dr. Moku now talks you through each learning screen.
● Write with your finger on screen then check it against the correct animation.
● Reading Practice! Much requested and finallly here.
● Audio reference chart for Dakuten, Handakuten and Yoon.
● Offline Audio Phrasebook!
● Video demo with recap quiz.
"After a half hour, I was blazing through each exercise: highly recommended for beginners". - The Huffington Post
“I came across Dr. Moku's Hiragana Mnemonics....Thirty minutes later I had memorized all hiragana". - BoingBoing.net
Mnemonics are memory tricks that use humor or a memorable personal connection to help you fix and break associations so your brain has no choice but to remember.
Each screen presents a Katakana character along with a mnemonic clue and audio clip. Read the clue, listen to the clip and move on to the next one. The alternating bold colors will 'reset' your brain so you start fresh with each character. Then take a quiz! You will be amazed at your ability to recall Katakana after just a few minutes.
This free Lite Version covers 25% of Katakana. We offer an in-app purchase which adds the entire mnemonic system, additional quizzes, word search game etc.er
(Save money and grab our bargain double app bundle here on the App Store!)
Psst! Our long awaited Kanji app is now available!
What's New in Version 2.2
Fixed an audio issue and minor UI tweaks.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Jul 05, 2017
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 72.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Bob Byrne
- © 2017 Bob Byrne
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Katakana content & word game$4.99