Start your trial subscription today and GET YOUR FIRST ISSUE FREE.
Piling extra green and less meat on your plate can protect your health, your waistline, and even your brain. But do you need to go vegetarian to reap the rewards? The Good Life explores in our June issue. Plus, discover three tricks to help you avoid tossing and turning, don’t miss our tips for no-frizz summer styles, check out the best all-natural beauty buys, and more!
Don't forget, you can get an interactive preview (on your iPhone, too!). Tap the cover to check out a few can't-miss features from this month's issue.
Get a healthy dose of fun with Dr. Oz The Good Life Magazine! Whether you want to cook easy, healthy meals, lose five pounds, sleep eight hours, or simply squeeze more fun out of every day, Dr. Oz The Good Life offers trusted advice and motivation to help you achieve your goals! With every issue, you'll find fresh, smart takes on health, happiness, and living and loving fully. Plus, Dr. Oz The Good Life is enhanced for your iPad.
And now you can take advantage of our sharing, scrapbooking, and bookmarking features available on any device! Share and save your favorite fitness tips, healthy recipes, expert advice, and more!
Download our free app today, and subscribe and save!
• 1-year subscription available for $19.99, automatically renewed until canceled.
• 1-month subscription available for $1.99, automatically renewed until canceled.
• When purchasing through iTunes, your account will be charged at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription will auto-renew unless you turn this off 24 hours before the subscription runs out. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period.
Update today for minor bug fixes and performance enhancements. Please keep the feedback coming!
Ratings and Reviews
I have always been a fan of doctor OZ, i have relieved his magazine for a while now (hard copy). I recently decided to give the digital copy a try and i am not disappointed at all. I am not a fan of digital copies of reading material this is the first one that i can keep focus on and not put me to sleep and no useless ads to have to deal with. Worth the money
All the latest Med/Health News You Can Use
All in one place is a pile of helpful tips and newest info to help you either stay healthy or get healthy. Lots of colorful pictures and fun information, too. I like it because it's not all doom and gloom. Tips forays kinds of people. Hope each issue is as friendly as the first issue!
The best health advice ever!
This magazine gives me the best advice for being and staying healthy and I find it easy to incorporate Dr. It's suggestions into my everyday life. If being healthier is your goal, this magazine is a must. I sent it to my mother and she is already on the path to being more mobile and increasing her exercise routine. Dr. Oz will truly motivate you to be your best.
- Hearst Communications, Inc.
- 46.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Dr. Oz The Good Life © Hearst Communications, Inc. 2015. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- March/April 2014 $3.99
- January/February 2017 $3.99
- May/June 2014 $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.