By David G Shrock
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Draco Calculation plays Calculation (Broken Intervals) solitaire card game. If you’re new to Calculation follow the in-game instructions, or tap the hint icon (?) if you need a suggestion. The game involves some strategy although easy to learn.
The game begins with an ace, two, three, and four dealt to their respective foundation stacks. The Ace foundation stack builds up in sequence regardless of suit to king. The Two stack builds by counting by twos, overflowing from queen (12) to ace and on up to king (2-4-8-10-Q-A-3-5-7-9-J-K). Play to the Three stack counting by threes, and the last counting by fours. The top deck card may be played to a foundation stack, or discarded to one of the piles beneath the foundation. The top card in each discard pile may be played to a foundation stack. The game is won once all cards have been played to the foundation; all four stacks have a king. If no more possible moves exist, the game is lost.
* 3 levels of difficulty. Expert begins with empty foundation and 3 discard piles.
* Choice of card styles including oversized numbers.
* Choice of background themes including load from photos library.
* Unlimited undo moves in beginner level, 3 undos for normal.
* Unlimited suggestions in beginner level.
* Space out tall discard piles by shaking device or pushing pile by touch or down-swipe.
* Face-card letters may vary by region.
What's New in Version 1.0.5
Removed ads and improved hint suggestion quality.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 26, 2016
- Version: 1.0.5
- Size: 94.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: David Shrock
- © 2015 David G Shrock
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.