Dracula: The Path of the Dragon - Director's Cut
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Voices and text in English.
September 1920, the Vatican appoints Father Arno Moriani, the "Devil's Advocate", to investigate a potential candidate for sainthood in Transylvania. But in the shadows of the disturbing ruins that were once Vlad the Impaler's castle, his investigation takes an unexpected turn...
There is obviously no sch thing as vampires... at least according to the official line of the Catholic Church. But how can you be so sure, standing in the swirling mists of Transylvania ?
Carry out your investigation amidst tales of bloody deeds and ancestral fears. Doubts start clouding your mind and doubt begets fear...
• A nail-biting investigation on the dividing line between myth and reality, folklore and history, medecine and superstition.
• Thwart the shady schemes of the occult forces, using only your wits and logic.
• Compare, deduce, and solve the riddles barring your way and hindering your investigation or use the mouse to draw cursed symbols written in letters of fire!
• Compare and decipher mysterious papers, old tables, manuscripts, engravings, precious vases, rune stones, ancient prophecies dating back to the origins of mankind and get to grips whith the most modern encryption process known in 1920 : the famous Enigma machine!
• Interact and communicate whith the many colourful characters in the adventure, either face-to-face, by post or the era's ultra-modern means of communication: the telephone.
• Set off on your adventure from Rome to Transylvania, Budapest to Turkey, venturing as far as the ancient cave prisons from which Vlad Tepes allegedly escaped.
• Mouth-watering graphics, cutscenes and special effects, guaranteeing a dark and engrossing gaming experience.
★ DON'T MISS OUR OTHERS ADVENTURE EXCITING GAMES ★
Dracula The Path of the Dragon (3 parts)
Dracula The Path of the Dragon - Director's Cut
Egypt Series: The Prophecy (3 parts)
Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy - Director's Cut
Retour sur l'Ile Mystérieuse - Director's Cut
Retour sur l'Ile Mystérieuse 2 - Director's Cut
Dracula The Path of the Dragon HD (3 parts)
Jules Verne's Return to Mysterious Island – Deluxe Edition
The Prophecy HD (3 parts)
Jules Verne’s Secrets Of The Mysterious Island
Dracula: The Path Of The Dragon (3 parts)
Egypt The Prophecy (3 parts)
Nostradamus The Last Prophety (2 parts)
♥ FOLLOW US ♥
At first i was a little skeptical about it because the pictures don't look that interesting and I am not really into vampires. But as soon as i started i had an amazing time!!! I never wanted to stop and 11 1/2 hours later i finally finished!! The graphics are freaking amazing! The story is original and very clever. Towards the end i found myself unable to do it without walkthroughs though. I had so much fun playing his game and i was very creepy at some parts! I HIGHLY recomend it!
Slow start, meandering plot
I've come to expect a lot from Microïds point-and-click adventure games. This installment of the Dracula saga fell well short of the mark. The story took a lot of time to get going. And once it did, I spent a lot of time wandering back and forth through the same dreary scenes to pick up one item or another. Some of the puzzles are more tedious than fun. Some were so difficult that I often had to refer to walkthroughs. The finale does pack a punch. But it's a long time coming.
- Category: Games
- Released: Mar 28, 2011
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 4.07 GB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: microids
- © Microïds. Microïds is a trademark of Anuman Interactive. © 2011 Anuman Interactive SA. MacOSX version by Coladia.
Compatibility: OS X 10.5 or later